Profile for Steph McClaren > Reviews

Content by Steph McClaren

Steph McClaren (UK)

Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts: Basic Techniques Plus 150 Inspired Projects
by Martha Stewart
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Resource Book, 23 Jun 2012
This book touches on many sewing crafts and I've found it useful. For anybody who's new to sewing crafts this book would be very helpful. For myself it wasn't in depth enough but, a good source book that I've added to my library of craft books.

Tiffany Designs Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Design Stained Glass Coloring Book)
by A. G. Smith
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Source Book, 14 Jan 2011
I have recently began glass painting and I bought this book for inspiration. The designs are beautiful with amazing detail. I highly recommend it for any budding glass painter.

Pebeo Vitrea Work Box
Pebeo Vitrea Work Box
Price: 30.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 14 Jan 2011
I purchased this item recently and am very pleased with it. I have used the paints and they are a dream to use. I have gone on to purchase more paints in this range. Highly recommended product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2011 1:30 PM BST

Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Twisted Knot Ring 2248HPT
Heritage Sterling Silver Celtic Twisted Knot Ring 2248HPT
Price: 14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 14 Jan 2011
I received my purchase ahead of it's estimated delivery date. The ring is absolutely beautiful and very good quality. The ring size is perfect. I am a very satisfied customer.

The Twilight before Christmas (Drake Sisters Novels)
The Twilight before Christmas (Drake Sisters Novels)
by Christine Feehan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Drake Sisters, 5 Nov 2010
Twilight Before Christmas is the 2nd book of seven. Each book tells the story of one of the Drake sisters and each sister is gifted with amazing witchcraft powers. The Drake house is situated in Sea Haven high on the cliffs looking out to sea. At the properties entrance stands a magnificant gate which is reputed to swing open on the arrival of each Drake sisters soulmate. Inside the entrance of the house there is a mosaic floor that the Drakes use as an oracle. This book tells the story of Kate Drake, a best selling novelist. Kate returns to Sea Haven to set up a bookstore and hires the help of ex army ranger, Matt Granite, to renovate the property she has recently bought.
Kate encounters something evil which is unleashed during the renovation and it requires all the Drake sisters to send it back to where it belongs before it destroys Kate.
Christine Feehan is a mesmerising writer who manages to emmerse you into the world of the Drake sisters. All seven books are an excellent read and highly recommended.

Medicine Cards
Medicine Cards
by Jamie Sams
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Insight, 30 July 2010
This review is from: Medicine Cards (Hardcover)
I own both tarot and oracle cards, their insights always fascinate me. Following my purchase of Power Animal Oracle cards which offer amazing insights to all queries, I purchased the Medcine Cards. They are easy to use and offer astounding insights to the "real" you. They talk to to you in a very nurturing way almost like a parent trying to get the best out of their child. I'm very impressed with them and highly recommend them. Medicine Cards