Profile for Elspeth Mitchell > Reviews

Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m
Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick anything., 7 April 2014
Load of rubbish! It's suppose to adhere a rug to any surface...well it doesn't work and is a waste of money!

Harwoods Florentina Matelasse Bedspread, Cream, 230 x 260 Cm
Harwoods Florentina Matelasse Bedspread, Cream, 230 x 260 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Don not order from Harwoods unless you are very very sure!, 7 April 2014
The coverlet is more churned butter than double cream. Also the material is not brilliant. I know it's cheap so.....unfortunately I decided to send it back, contacted Amazon to ask for a prepaid returns label which I had not received which they assured me would be on it's way. Harwoods then told me that I would have to pay for the return, the cheapest way would cost me £12.00.!!! As you can imagine, that would be £15.00 out of £26.00 for the product (delivery cost and return) so I have kept it as an extra blanket in the depths of winter but it will be covered with something more attractive and better quality. Very disappointed as I assumed that because photographs are unreliable, you could always return free of charge via Amazon. My love affair with internet shopping is over, apart from books and music.

Gullon Sugar Free Biscuits - Diet Nature Digestive
Gullon Sugar Free Biscuits - Diet Nature Digestive
Offered by Healthy Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Memroiues of holidays in spain, 28 Mar. 2014
My partner is a diabetic and buying biscuits and sweets in the UK is expensive. We use to buy these in Spain and the Balearics so I bought a packet of the digestives which were his favourite. A little extra birthday present and he was thrilled!

Pharmore Ottoman 38 x 38 x 38 cm Medium Ruffle Pouffe, Brown
Pharmore Ottoman 38 x 38 x 38 cm Medium Ruffle Pouffe, Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 28 Mar. 2014
Good to put my feet on, extra storage space, looks good if a bit plasticky. But, for the price you can't really complain.

Good Food: Healthy Family Food
Good Food: Healthy Family Food
by Good Food Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this, 28 Mar. 2014
So many cookery books have maybe one or two recipes in them that will suit but this is crammed full of practical easy meal ideas with affordable ingredients.

Stila Matte Eye Shadow Kalahoo 2.6ml
Stila Matte Eye Shadow Kalahoo 2.6ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Noit bad at all, 28 Mar. 2014
This eye shadow is just the right colour and it is matt but it's not that easy to apply like some of my eye shadows in the past. It does perfectly for every day but is a bit dull for the evening!

Pair of Red Electric Guitar Design Cotton Rich Socks
Pair of Red Electric Guitar Design Cotton Rich Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 28 Mar. 2014
I bought these for my musicians boyfriend. He always needs socks and has tended to buy cheap ones in the past so these socks which are good quality and feature his beloved red guitar went down very well!

Evolution of man rock guitarist T-shirt 88 - Navy - Medium
Evolution of man rock guitarist T-shirt 88 - Navy - Medium
Offered by Loopy Parrot

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 26 Mar. 2014
The T shirt is good quality and my musician other half loved it! He never buys clothes for himself so will probably live in this!

Ladies Easy Read Jumbo Watch With Long Blue Strap (101305LT)
Ladies Easy Read Jumbo Watch With Long Blue Strap (101305LT)

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't even work!, 26 Mar. 2014
I bought a couple of watches for my Mum who is visually impaired. She could read this one although it's definitely more practical than attractive. Sadly it didn't work so I had to send it back. Not only that but they did not refund the shipping cost even though the watch was faulty. Not impressed and wouldn't buy from then again.

Ladies Silver Expanding Bracelet Watch by Reflex (102301lx)
Ladies Silver Expanding Bracelet Watch by Reflex (102301lx)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 11 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my mum but the numbers were too small for her to read even though they are quite clear. I didn't send it back because I liked it, so kept it for work. It's attractive, comfortable and the strap fits my small wrist which is unusual.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2014 9:42 AM BST