Profile for Starliner > Reviews

Camlink TPPRE27 Premium Camera Camcorder Tripod
Camlink TPPRE27 Premium Camera Camcorder Tripod
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 23 Feb. 2013
It has all the features I sought and the price was in my bracket. I don't use this type of equipment that often so even though it is light in weight (I did wonder about sturdiness) it will last me. Very good deal indeed and a carrying case as well.

Lockheed Constellation
Lockheed Constellation
by Dominique Breffort

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on Publication, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Lockheed Constellation (Hardcover)
It's all been said really. Marvellous photos, art quality paper and many unseen (by me anyway) photos of this wonderful aircraft. Yes I am biased but even someone who doesn't get dewey eyed over the Constellation would appreciate the artwork in this publication. The side profiles of the type in many of the varied colour schemes displayed on this airliner were also a strong selling point for me. It helped that the Amazon proce was the best I could fine anywhere for a new edition.

Buses in Camera: Leyland Buses
Buses in Camera: Leyland Buses
by Gavin Booth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book, 23 Feb. 2013
Out of print but just what I sought regarding the photo history of Leyland PSVs. You can't go wrong with Ian Allen books!

7dayshop Monopod - High Quality Aluminium 4 Section (Max Height 170cm) for Photo and Camcorder Use with Shoulder Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 23 Feb. 2013
This product ticked all my boxes regarding price and sturdiness. I worried that the monopod would not support my camera, a Cannon EOS, which is at the high weight end for this item. However, it seems fine for the amount of use I will give it so the outlay is well worth it and time will tell about sturdiness.

GGS LCD Glass Screen Protector For Canon 7D High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump. (GGS/BV & Jo)
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good accessory, 13 Feb. 2013
Chose this item on a whim but knowing how useful these are for mobiles I thought I would give it a try for the Canon. Great product, sturdy and absolutely no loss of clarity. Good price too.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD + Digital Copy)
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Jan. 2013
Great film, one of those you can watch time and time again. Strong story and loads of one liners and background action you miss first second and third times around.

Mile by Mile on Britain's Railways: The LNER, LMS, GWR and Southern Railway in 1947
by S.N. Pike

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 11 Jan. 2013
Bought on a whim but a great little publication. Not something you would read non stop but an interesting reference book to have and occasionally take out on a day trip.

British Lorries, 1900-92 (Ian Allan Transport Library)
British Lorries, 1900-92 (Ian Allan Transport Library)
by S.W.Stevens- Stratten

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 11 Jan. 2013
As a transport anorak this is right up my street. Not available new any longer i saw and jumped at this second hand volume. Very interesting reading and a good reference book to have. Sadly I remember so many of these marques, makes me feel old.

Mr. Blue Sky: The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra
Mr. Blue Sky: The Very Best Of Electric Light Orchestra

3.0 out of 5 stars OK ish, 11 Jan. 2013
Heard this on the radio and saw "the man" on TV so took a punt on it. Although re recorded with him playing all the instruments etc I was a bit disappointed as I thought the result would be far different than the originals in quality and sound. Maybe it's the equipment I am playing it on. I guess there are thousands of purists out there who disagree with me but this is my humble opinion..

Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Camera Connection Kit 5 in 1 USB/SD/TF/MicroSd Card Reader for Apple IPad
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 11 Jan. 2013
Took me a bit of time to get used to it as the instructions are not all that clear but with the aid of Google all now understood and it makes a very good lower priced accessory than Apple's.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3