ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

Profile for Saddlebags > Reviews

Content by Saddlebags

Saddlebags "Saddlebags" (Engalnd)

AZATOM® iFlute Pink Portable Docking Station - Remote Control - Unique Design - Quality Sound
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 27 Dec 2012
This was a Christmas present for my daughter and she is realy pleased with them. They are much smaller than we anticipated when we ordered them but they certainly make a big noise.

Womens Faux Fur Head Band Ladies Ski Headband Earwarmers Super Quality Brown
Womens Faux Fur Head Band Ladies Ski Headband Earwarmers Super Quality Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 27 Dec 2012
This was a Christmas present for my niece and she loves it. It is very soft and looks gorgeous. She hasn't taken it off since Christmas Day :)

Kookaburra Super Green Cricket Wicket Keeping Glove - White/Green/Black, Men's One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Dec 2012
These gloves were a Christmas present for me son and he is thrilled with them. They fit him very well and he is looking forward to using them in the next cricket season.

Apple iPod nano 8GB  - Blue - 4th Generation
Apple iPod nano 8GB - Blue - 4th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars New apple ipod nano 8gb, 3 Feb 2009
Brilliant brilliant brilliant. It looks great and does exactly what it says on the tin. I would recommend a case though, I don't want to scratch my beautiful new toy! Easy to use even for this dinosaur.

Skills-based Learning for Caring for a Loved One with an Eating Disorder: The New Maudsley Method
by Janet Treasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Skills based learning for caring for a loved one with an eating disorder, 3 Feb 2009
A very good book for people caring for someone with, in my case, anorexia. Many carers feel guilty about their reaction to eating disorders and this takes you through all the emotions and helps you to deal with your own feelings and reactions which in turns helps the sufferer. I would recommend that you read it as soon as you can after a diagnosis.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2012 7:36 PM GMT

Forgiveness/Loving The Inner Child
Forgiveness/Loving The Inner Child
by Louise Hay
Edition: Audio CD

1.0 out of 5 stars Forgiveness/Loving the inner child, 3 Feb 2009
What can I say, she drove me mad within two minutes. Her voice is so damn irritating and she speaks to you like you are two months old. I didn't listen to it all and have hung it out in the garden to stop the birds eating my vegetables. I was very disappointed as I had high hopes for this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2011 9:17 AM GMT

Hi-Tec Lady St Moritz walking boots, Size UKL6
Hi-Tec Lady St Moritz walking boots, Size UKL6

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi Tec Lady St Moritz walking boots, 3 Feb 2009
I bought these for my daughter to do her D of E. She loves them, they are warm, waterproof and look good all at once, very important to a fashion conscious 15 year old. She finds them extremely comfortable and is generally very happy with them. Highly recommended by us both.

Not Dead Enough: Three Murders. One Suspect. No Proof
Not Dead Enough: Three Murders. One Suspect. No Proof
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars Not dead enough, 3 Feb 2009
Another brilliant book by Peter James. It's the third one I've read back to back and I'm now beginning to guess what is going to happen too easily, his books do have a common theme. Whilst I think the books are all well written it's time for a break.