Profile for seame > Reviews

Mini Lalaloopsy Silly Fun House Playset
Mini Lalaloopsy Silly Fun House Playset
Offered by Kinderspieleland

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Play House, 4 Jan 2014
Well, the Adults had fun putting it together - it has now been shipped off to spain in a suitcase, to give a little girl hours of fun - the Lalaloopsy toys are fun and are brilliant play time toys

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Crusher, 4 Jan 2014
Did I have time to use this? No!! But I know it will prove to be a very useful item, as hopefully, we, in Scotland, will have a scorcher of a summer. Great quality.

WMF Loft Designer Cocktail Shaker
WMF Loft Designer Cocktail Shaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Cocktail Shaker, 4 Jan 2014
My son in law delighted over this - in Spain you need to drink a great many cocktails, and luckily, he did not have one - quality was excellent. I look forward to drinking something cool in Spain in the summer!.

WMF Loft Bar Measure
WMF Loft Bar Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Bar Measure, 4 Jan 2014
My son in law delighted over this - as he also received the cocktail shaker - in Spain you need to drink a great many cocktails, and luckily, he did not have one - quality was excellent, as was the Cocktail Shaker.

SHIRT CARRIER, Garment Cover, travel bag, at-bags shirt bags - transports 6 shirts, crease-free! Organise your Suitcase! Suit carrier!
Offered by at-bags

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt Carrier, 4 Jan 2014
Perhaps not the most romantic present, but useful - the recipient was more polite than ecstatic, but this was more to do with its usefulness, rather than the quality, which I thought was very good.

Lost and Found [DVD]
Lost and Found [DVD]
Dvd ~ Philip Hunt
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost and Found DVD, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lost and Found [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for a little boy, as I bought it last year for my grand-daughter, and we watched it so many times, over our breakfast and loved it. Such a lovely story and the animation was superb.

The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gruffolo's Child, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child [DVD] (DVD)
We watched this every morning, and loved it. Helena Bonham Carter made a little girl very happy, and thank you also for the toys which go with the DVD - am going to buy the stick man now!

Gruffalo Sitting 9-Inch Soft Toy
Gruffalo Sitting 9-Inch Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruffolo Sittling Soft Toy, 4 Jan 2014
If I were three and a half, would I be afraid? Not Alejandra. She loved him/her!!!! Buy the DVD - it is brilliant!

The Gruffalo's Child 7-inch Soft Plush Toy
The Gruffalo's Child 7-inch Soft Plush Toy
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gruffolo's Child, 4 Jan 2014
My grand daughter loved it - so did I!!!! I thought it might be frightening, but not to a three and a half little girl - a favourite bedtime character.

Girls Childrens Pink Princess Play Wendy House Outdoor Garden Tent Kids Toy
Girls Childrens Pink Princess Play Wendy House Outdoor Garden Tent Kids Toy
Offered by Brimtoy T/a Jesters Toys and Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Wendy House, 4 Jan 2014
So cute - and the children loved it - toys now live in the Wendy House - not room for all the toys and two little girls though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3