Profile for James > Reviews

2000W Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Thermostatic Control
2000W Oil Filled Radiator Heater with Thermostatic Control
Offered by Oypla

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 25 April 2013
The product was great and therefore will recommend it. It costs less than most others but why should I pay more for a product like this as long as it is pose no electrical danger in my house and quite effective too.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 25 April 2013
It worked marvelously! I will always recommend the glue traps to deal with mice. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Canon Original Black Ink Tank PG-510
Canon Original Black Ink Tank PG-510

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 25 April 2013
The item was dispatched promptly! Thankfully, the seller speedily resolved the initial problem and I am now enjoying the usage of the ink. The price was quite reasonable too, why paying a fortune for ink when I can get it cheaper anyway :)

I therefore will recommend the product/seller.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy it again and again!, 24 April 2013
This is actually a good innovation. I loved it and surely will buy it again if I have to. Quite gentle on the skin.

Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml
Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 24 April 2013
This was purchased as a gift because I have purchased it before. I believed it was quite good and does exactly what it meant to do.

Convector Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, 2 Kilowatt, 400 x 576 x 122 mm
Convector Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, 2 Kilowatt, 400 x 576 x 122 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good, 24 April 2013
When I got the product, I was no sure it will work as expected as it looks quite light. I was however proved wrong and therefore can recommend the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 24 April 2013
I bought this to get rid of the mice that are troubling my kitchen. It was quite good as it does exactly what it says.

Full Circle Hitomi Women's Shirt Hot Coral Medium
Full Circle Hitomi Women's Shirt Hot Coral Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good!, 24 April 2013
I bought this for my wife and I do really like it! Particularly good for summer season. Plus the price was quite good too.

Quasaro® Ultra 16GB MicroSD SDHC Memory Card for Blackberry Torch 9850 - with Free SD Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 14 Mar. 2013
The customer service was quite excellent! I think I purchased a wrong card for my gadget and therefore was asked to return it. Although I did not officially ask for a refund but was refunded! I can actually recommend the product for the right gadget, also if you do have a problem, the seller is just excellent and will not hesitate to refund if the need be.

French Connection Bombay Blues Stretch Slim Men's Trousers Authentic Wash W32INxL34IN

4.0 out of 5 stars Graet!, 14 Mar. 2013
Great product with affordable price. I think I can always recommend this product and any related product to anyone. French Connection is really the way to go!!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2