Profile for Barbara Meynell > Reviews

Content by Barbara Meynell

Barbara Meynell

KiwiBird® NEW 5-in-1 OTG Card Reader/ 8 PIN Digital Camera Connection Kit with 130 MM Convenient Cable for Apple iPad 4/5/Air/mini/mini 2 with Retina display | Supports Micro SD(TF)/ SDHC/ MS DUO (SONY)/ MMC/ M2 Card | Supports MPEG-4/H.264 videos and JPEG/RAW pictures - Fully compatible with iOS 7
Offered by KiwiBird Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 16 May 2014
This arrived swiftly and worked well downloading photos from the memory cards to my apple iPad. It's very useful to take on holiday so that you can view photos there and then.

THE GLASS GUARDIAN
THE GLASS GUARDIAN

2.0 out of 5 stars The Glass Guardian, 14 April 2014
A bit 'mills and boon' for my taste, with predictable romantic outcomes. I didn't get further than the first few pages as I prefer to read something with more depth.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2014 10:39 PM BST

My iPad (Covers iOS 6 on iPad 2, iPad 3rd/4th generation, and iPad mini) (5th Edition) (My...)

3.0 out of 5 stars IPad manual, 14 April 2014
I bought this before getting my ipad, but didn't need it as the same information is online. Subsequent problems I had weren't covered by the information.as it was basic, so it was a case of ringing apple support

Galapagos: A Natural History
Galapagos: A Natural History
by Michael H. Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Galapagos book, 14 April 2014
I read this before my holiday there, but it didn't really mean a lot until I'd been there. It will be useful as a reference when I give a talk with my photos in a few months. I was disappointed that there wasn't much information on fish, and colour pictures would be useful for identification. Many illustrations are in black and white and poor.

Elite Nanogelite Corsa Nanogel Thermal Water Bottle - White, 500ml
Elite Nanogelite Corsa Nanogel Thermal Water Bottle - White, 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Bottle, 14 April 2014
Heavier than an empty plastic bottle of course, and this counts when carrying a riucksack. However, it's lovely to drink cold water at the end of a walk in Spring/Summer in this country, and it's excellent in hotter climates. I take it on every walk now.

Multi Defence by Neutrogena Daily Moisturiser SPF15 (Dry Skin)
Multi Defence by Neutrogena Daily Moisturiser SPF15 (Dry Skin)
Offered by End of Lines North East Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Only okay, 27 Aug 2013
I expected it to be more like the intensive moisturiser that is now discontinued, but it's not very effective. I will be taking the old tube of intensive stuff on holiday to Iceland!

GENUINE LEATHER BACKPACK (3748) Black
GENUINE LEATHER BACKPACK (3748) Black
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 15 Aug 2013
Arrived very quickly and it's a good quality product. I'll certainly order again when it eventually wears out. I love the back zip pocket where a purse can be stowed if it's being worn as a backpack in a busy place. Very useful on short walks as the back takes the weight.