Profile for Michael > Reviews

Content by Michael

Michael "Started to listen when I was a commuter. Now retired I listen as often as I can, mostly whilst driving. Wonderful way to travel!!" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
eSecure - Wireless PLUG IN Cordless Door Bell Chime DoorBell Massive Range
eSecure - Wireless PLUG IN Cordless Door Bell Chime DoorBell Massive Range
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Door chime., 29 April 2014
Used this for a while in the hall way. Worked well but the sort coming is when it is unplugged to use the socket for other implements or the socket not being switched back on when plugged back in. This is not a fault of the product, which works well, but of the location of the device.

Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue)
Adult snuggle wrap blanket with sleeves (Blue)
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good blanket., 29 April 2014
We use ths as a blanket rather than to sit with arms in the sleeves. I like the way it can be wrapped around the body. Very warm.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by DayzHappy
Price: 1.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set of cables., 29 April 2014
Not a lot to say. The cables fitted and the quality of the signal is good and solid. Would recommend.

Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
Pirate Pete's Potty: A Ladybird potty training book
by Andrea Pinnington
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it works., 29 April 2014
Bought this for our grandson so that he can get out of nappies. Not fully successful but not sure that this is down to the book rather down to his desire to use a potty. I suspect he may just go straight to a toilet.

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - turquoise
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - turquoise
Price: 16.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., 29 April 2014
Simple and easy to use. Makes sorting the weeks pills an easy task. This replaced an older box which was less easy to store. Recommended.

Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
by Aaron Hillegass
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to the future with this book....., 29 April 2014
......as an aging programmer. mainly COBOL and other early languages, who is retires I thought I would retrain in the more modern programming stuff. I have a grandson on his way up so I feel I need to know about this kind of thing.

The book is an easy read. Each of the exercises work and make sense.

I like what I have done so far and find it takes me along at a pace that makes sense to me. Good book. Recommended.

Luxury Office Leather Chair with 6 point massage with Heating available in Black, Brown, Red and Cream (Brown)
Offered by Greatukdeals
Price: 129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable chair., 29 April 2014
When my old chair passed its sit til date, I looked for something that was going to be more comfortable. I succeeded in finding this chair, read the reviews (both good and bad) and thought this would suit my needs.

I was right to make the decision to get this chair as it suits me very well. I am not the lightest bloke in the world and I find sitting in this chair, even for a long time, an easy thing to do. It is comfortable, easy to raise and lower and, once I had figured out the electric bits, a pleasure to sit in.

Angry Birds: Pig 'n' Mix Puzzle Book
Angry Birds: Pig 'n' Mix Puzzle Book
by aa vv
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A well impressed grandson........, 29 April 2014
.........who was chuffed to bits with his ability to solve the problems. Grandma was also useful in helping the young man learn how to use a puzzle book of this type. Well recommended.

12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioning Unit - ECO12P
12000 BTU Portable Air Conditioning Unit - ECO12P

4.0 out of 5 stars Waiting to be cooled...., 29 April 2014
......I bought this AC unit in advance of the potential hot weather. It is still in its packing in the garage waiting to be unleashed. I shall come back and update once it is unpacked and working. The unit arrived on time and was delivered through the front door. Everything has been good (so far).
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2014 7:50 AM BST

Bigjigs Rail BJT200 Big Crane Construction Set
Bigjigs Rail BJT200 Big Crane Construction Set
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 31.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This crane lifted me up!!!!, 29 April 2014
I bought this crane for my 5 year old grandson. What a surprise it was when it came!!!
I took me about 10 mins to assemble the crane and then it was all systems go for the youngster. Things were lifted, shifted and moved in all directions including the Bigjig engines and rolling stock.
Much recommended for for all boys of any age!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5