Profile for dimples1 > Reviews

Content by dimples1

dimples1

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Duronic S125W 5 Way Switched Surge Protected Multi Socket Adaptor - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the fact that you can turn on & off ..., 27 Sep 2014
My parcel arrived very quickly. I must say, I like the fact that you can turn on & off as individual plugs. Very safe as well as this multi socket is surge protected. I am very pleased with this item. Thats why I have ordered 2. Thankyou very much.

Magenta Powder Inlaid Flower Design Handbag Folding Hook Table Holder
Magenta Powder Inlaid Flower Design Handbag Folding Hook Table Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars flower handbag hook, 30 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived 28th june 2013. My first reaction was, wow what a lovely pink colour, its bigger than I expected. I have bought this as a gift for a friend. Im sure she will like it, as it is so pretty. Thankyou very much.

Soft Black Nappa Leather Tobacco Rubberised Pouch
Soft Black Nappa Leather Tobacco Rubberised Pouch
Offered by Supreme Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars leather tobacco pouch, 20 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived on the 19th June. The leather is very soft. Inside the pouch is a rubber texture to keep tobacco fresh. My husband liked the pouch. Thankyou very much.

Lady Pink Flower Round Dome Foldable Handbag Hook Purse Hanger Gift
Lady Pink Flower Round Dome Foldable Handbag Hook Purse Hanger Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars pink flower handbag hook, 18 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived in times specified. The handbag hook is very pretty. I like the pretty pink flower with the dome style. Thankyou very much.

Mens Trespass Canvas Leather Beach Sandals Toe Post Flip Flops KHAKI SIZE 6
Mens Trespass Canvas Leather Beach Sandals Toe Post Flip Flops KHAKI SIZE 6

5.0 out of 5 stars trespass flip flops, 16 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived in time specified. The flip flops are so so comfortable to wear. The inner sole is very soft against the foot. Very pleased with my purchase. Thankyou very much.

Orange Orchid Flower Shaped Dome Round Foldable Handbag Hook Hanger
Orange Orchid Flower Shaped Dome Round Foldable Handbag Hook Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars handbag hook, 8 Jun 2013
I received my handbag hook today 08.06.13. It is very pretty, with vibrant colours of orange. I am very pleased with it. Thankyou very much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars cotton powder puffs, 7 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived in time specified. They are a nice small size. Will fit into any compressed powder pot, as they small in size. They are lovely & soft to touch. Puts powder on face evenly. Worth the purchase. Thankyou very much.

Stargazer Lipstick Lilac Purple #115 5.2g
Stargazer Lipstick Lilac Purple #115 5.2g
Offered by Beautifeye

3.0 out of 5 stars lilac purple 115, 5 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived in time specified. I liked the colour, only thing was I couldn't try it on as it just wouldn't smooth onto lips. It was like a tacky glue stick! So can not wear at all!

Laura Paige Lipstick ~ 65 Heather Shimmer ~ Purple Plum
Laura Paige Lipstick ~ 65 Heather Shimmer ~ Purple Plum
Offered by COSMETIC HEAVEN

5.0 out of 5 stars laura paige lipstick ~ 65, 5 Jun 2013
My parcel arrived today in time specified. When I opened the parcel my eyes lit up as I love the colour of this lipstick. So much so, I thought I'd order more of this shade. To find out you have no more. Would you be so kind as to let me know when & if you get anymore in please. Love the colour sooo much. Thankyou very much.

Wahl No.2 Attachment Comb 6mm (1/4") Cut Black - WAH3124
Wahl No.2 Attachment Comb 6mm (1/4") Cut Black - WAH3124

5.0 out of 5 stars No.2 attachment combs, 30 May 2013
My parcel arrived. The combs are the a perfect fit with my clippers. I didn't want to buy a complete new set of combs as only my No.2 had broken. So when I found You salon, I was really pleased that you can buy individual combs. I will keep you salon on my list, should I need to buy any more individual combs. Great idea to sell them separate. Thankyou very much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11