Profile for I. S. Stringer > Reviews

Content by I. S. Stringer

I. S. Stringer "Cornish At Heart" (Hampshire)

Rexel Style+ Cross Cut 7-Sheet Paper / Credit Card Shredder with 12 L Pullout Bin and View Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat unit which has already been put to good use. Easily shreds sheets of paper and credit ..., 25 Aug. 2014
Well packaged and received the next day. Very neat unit which has already been put to good use. Easily shreds sheets of paper and credit cards. Would recommend.

2 x Square Shell 1.5M Retractable Fiber Glass Tape Measuring Tool
2 x Square Shell 1.5M Retractable Fiber Glass Tape Measuring Tool

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Little Item, 27 Jan. 2013
Very useful to make quick measurements. Only given 4* because the rewind mechanism is not that strong; although for the price the 2, yes 2!, tape measures are a bargain.

Yousave Accessories Jellyfish Silicone Cover Case with Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 17 Dec. 2012
The case fits well and stops the phone being as slippery. The various ports and controls are all easily accessible.

The General Post Office Film Unit Collection Vol.2 - We Live In Two Worlds [DVD]
Dvd ~ Len Lye
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Heritage DVD, 21 Jun. 2012
I recently bought this box set to add to my husband's growing collection. He is very plessed with the content and quality.

The Gpo Film Unit Collection: Volume 1 - Addressing The Nation [DVD]
The Gpo Film Unit Collection: Volume 1 - Addressing The Nation [DVD]
Dvd ~ W.H. Auden
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Heritage DVD, 21 Jun. 2012
I recently bought this box set for my husband to add to his growing collection. He is very pleased with the content and quality.

Present Time Cutlery Set Polka Dots Assorted Colours
Present Time Cutlery Set Polka Dots Assorted Colours
Offered by Select Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd But Good, 28 April 2012
My daughter is always on the look out for unusual items. She was absolutely delighted with this set of 'odd' cutlery.

To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar [DVD]
To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wesley Snipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Favourite Films, 5 Nov. 2011
My daughter has always loved this film, and it was time to upgrade from VHS to DVD. The DVD arrived very quickly and well packaged.

Hangaway plus
Hangaway plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Space-saver, 21 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Hangaway plus (Kitchen & Home)
I bought my first hangaway plus about 3 or 4 years ago - I've now got 3 and wouldn't be without them. I even take them on holiday, useful for drying clothes and also additional hanging areas for wet coats. When they're not in use they just store behind a door, ready for next time.

Rock Star Supernova [Australian Import]
Rock Star Supernova [Australian Import]
Offered by MasterDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock On!!, 20 Jun. 2007
A real rocking album, fantastic mix of vocals, drums and guitars - as you would expect. The tracks are memorable and varied, hard rock to softer melodies. Although I was a Toby Rand fan, I think Lukas does a fantastic job as the band's frontman, backed by tried and tested musicians.