Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Classic Pop-Up Toy
Classic Pop-Up Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Classic Pop-Up Toy (Toy)
At first glance this toy looks really boring but my kids have both loved it. It was my daughters favourite when she was little and now my son also loves to play with it.

Peppa Pig Family Shoe Charms Set of 6 - Jibbitz / Croc Style
Peppa Pig Family Shoe Charms Set of 6 - Jibbitz / Croc Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Sept. 2014
These are great for any child who loves peppa and there crocs. They are really difficult to get into the holes though.

Disney Princess Sing Along Book (Disney Singalong)
Disney Princess Sing Along Book (Disney Singalong)
by Disney
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 25 Sept. 2014
This is a nice little book and it was a great price.

Ozbozz My First Scooter and Pad Set
Ozbozz My First Scooter and Pad Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first scooter, 25 Sept. 2014
This is a good scooter but my daughter just will not use it yet. We did have to send the first one back as the board was twisted so only 3 wheels sat on the floor. Lovely bright colours too.

Disney Mickey Bath Chair (Blue, 0 -12 Months)
Disney Mickey Bath Chair (Blue, 0 -12 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bath seat., 25 Sept. 2014
Brilliant bath seat, baby has been using it for 5 months now and we've not had any issues with it at all. He always seems happy and comfy in it. He's a big boy so have just stopped using it but I'd say this was suitable for 0-6 months with most babies so well worth the money.

Disney Minnie Mouse Colouring Table
Disney Minnie Mouse Colouring Table
Offered by OBHA

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad it was a gift, 12 Jan. 2014
My daughter received this for christmas and I'm glad I didn't buy it as I would have been dissapointed. The table is far to wobbly and flimsy. The crayons, pens and paper are lovely but it's a shame you can't buy refills.

To Train Up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
To Train Up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
by Michael Pearl

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon you should be ashamed!, 19 Nov. 2013
I cannot believe Amazon sell this book when it basically tells you to beat your child. Three children are now dead because of this book, Amazon should be ashamed of themselves for putting there profits before children's safety.

Kids backpack/rucksack. Pink butterfly design. Ideal for lunches, school, day trips or holidays. CABIN APPROVED.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 18 May 2013
We bought thus bag for our 9 month old daughter to take to nursery and it's the perfect size. It looks so cute too.

Heartwarmers Daddy's Workshop Home Plaque
Heartwarmers Daddy's Workshop Home Plaque

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 7 Jan. 2013
As soon as I saw this I knew it would be the perfect gift for my hubby from our daughter as he loves making things in his garage. Would highly recommend this item.

Simply The Best Dad Pint Glass
Simply The Best Dad Pint Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 7 Dec. 2012
This glass is great as my hubby doesn't drink tea or coffee. He loved this from his little girl for his birthday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3