ARRAY(0xad0de384)

Profile for NAP > Reviews

Content by NAP

NAP (Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Game of Thrones - Season 3 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones season 3, 31 Mar 2014
Although we sent this series and 1-2 to our son, we have all watched it and its brilliant. Very quick delivery and excellent value for the money.

Game of Thrones - Season 1-2 Complete [DVD] [2013]
Game of Thrones - Season 1-2 Complete [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean
Offered by encorerecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones season 1-2 complete, 31 Mar 2014
I have rated this 5 stars, Brilliant series, can not wait for the series 4 out on DVD. The music is out of this world and the actors and actresses are Brilliant, they all deserve an Oscar for their parts. Good value for money.

InterDesign Pebblz Sink Large Sink Mat, Clear
InterDesign Pebblz Sink Large Sink Mat, Clear

3.0 out of 5 stars large sink mat clear, 31 Mar 2014
Another sink Mat sent to our son, I have not asked him what its like as yet. We will be visiting him soon, so I will find out then.

100 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Thread
100 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Thread
Offered by Flissy

3.0 out of 5 stars 100 skeins cotton thread, 31 Mar 2014
Looking at the picture, made me think I was getting a "Good mixture" of pale colours, I was a bit disappointed with the colours I was sent, as the 100 skeins, only turned out as two packets of 50, and they were two colours of the same, so all that there really was, was 25 colours. Still I have used them and for the money they are OK!

Keep Calm And Kill Zombies Mug Cup Gift Retro
Keep Calm And Kill Zombies Mug Cup Gift Retro
Offered by The Busy Bees

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombies mug, 31 Mar 2014
I have rated this mug as 5 stars, although I did not see it as I had it sent to Scotland, and am hoping with the sink mats we have sent up, this Mug will last.

InterDesign Blumz Large Sink Mat, Blue
InterDesign Blumz Large Sink Mat, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Large sink mat, 31 Mar 2014
This was also bought with our Son in mind, I have not asked him which one he likes the best, as I sent about 3 different ones up, to protect his Glass wear and cups and plates from breaking in the sink.

Ladies Girls Underwear Delux Thermal Long Jane John Leggings Winter Ski Work In Sizes 10-12 Medium 14-16 Large 18-20 X Large (14-16 Large)
Offered by Shazally Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Long Jane leggings, 31 Mar 2014
I have rated these 4 stars, as they were very comfy, and warm, I wished they were a bit longer.

Wenko - 2004020100 - Sink Protector - Dark Blue Flowers
Wenko - 2004020100 - Sink Protector - Dark Blue Flowers

4.0 out of 5 stars sink protector, 31 Mar 2014
I bought this for our son in Scotland, to save breaking glass wear and cups in the sink when he is washing up, I have yet to find out how he is doing with this particular item as yet!

Mens Thermal Underwear T SHIRT VEST ski SHORT Sleeve MED White
Mens Thermal Underwear T SHIRT VEST ski SHORT Sleeve MED White
Offered by Don4life

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens thermal underwear T shirt, 31 Mar 2014
I bought these vest medium size for our neice as a birthday pressy. She seems pleased with them. I bought 2 more in a Large size for my husband, and he informs me that they had shrunk in the wash.

Jewel Link: Safari Quest (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Link: Safari Quest (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just the job when there is nothing on TV., 8 Jan 2014
I have rated this 3 stars, as although I love these kind of games, it was much the "sameness" all the way through. The Colour hurt my eyes as well, but not a bad little game for the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8