Profile for Zoe22 > Reviews

Winnie-the-Pooh - The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems
Winnie-the-Pooh - The Complete Collection of Stories and Poems
by A. A. Milne

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, 5 April 2011
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas (Shes 3.) We love reading it at bed time. The illustrations are lovely and it's so nice to have all the stories in one place. Really is a beautiful gift.

Chicken Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Chickens
Chicken Manual: The Complete Step-by-step Guide to Keeping Chickens
by Laurence Beeken

4.0 out of 5 stars Chicken info, 5 April 2011
Clear pictures, pitched at the right level for a beginner. I think this book is very good. Explains most ailments, I think it's a very handy book to have and I haven't felt the need to buy another.

DCI I Am Not a Paper Cup 10-Ounce Porcelain Travel Cup with Lid
DCI I Am Not a Paper Cup 10-Ounce Porcelain Travel Cup with Lid
Offered by pruneDanish

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 5 April 2011
Keeps your coffee hot and isn't made of paper! I haven't had any trouble with the lid staining, but washing it with tooth paste or rubbing it with a slice of lemon doesn't sound too taxing, if it did stain and upset me I suppose I could always just use a disposable lid!

Me and My Sewing Machine: A Beginner's Guide
Me and My Sewing Machine: A Beginner's Guide
by Kate Haxell

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent layout., 8 Nov 2010
I have other sewing manuals, but this one is laid out beautifully, simple techniques and easy to follow, clear instructions and pictures. Really helpful for a beginner and some nice projects in the back of the book. I am very happy with my purchase.

Cute and Easy Costumes for Kids
Cute and Easy Costumes for Kids
by Emma Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book!, 8 Nov 2010
This book is really pretty, it contains some very quick ideas and having the patterns included is very handy.
I am really happy with my purchase and have recommended it to friends

Sew!
Sew!
by Cath Kidston

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sew! (Paperback)
I bought the first Make! book and although it was very pretty it was a bit of a cheat! This one is much better, the projects are nice and there is lots to inspire you. A lovely book to look through and get ideas from, as well as practical advice and nice tips. Not necessarily for the experienced seamstress/tailor, but really lovely to own.