Profile for Ian Cable > Reviews

Content by Ian Cable

Ian Cable

Page: 1 | 2
BRAND NEW HAVAIANAS MENS TOP Flip Flops Sandals Dark Brown UK 8-12 (UK 11-12 / EU 45/46, Dark Brown)
Offered by DNI Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these flip flops arrived on time exactly what I ..., 20 May 2015
Love these flip flops arrived on time exactly what I wanted and a good seller too 👍🏽 highly recommend them in my experience 10/10

Parker [DVD]
Parker [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 May 2015
This review is from: Parker [DVD] (DVD)
Top film loved it from start to finish in your seat stuff, highly recommend this 👍🏽

Genuine Kangertech EMOW Starter Kit with UK Plug Electronic Cigarette (STAINLESS)

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this product, 15 April 2015
I highly recommend this product , it's robust n has a fine polished finish to it so it's easy in the hand , it's well made and easy to use with the just 1 multi-function button for on/off and 5 press safety cut off to save the battery function. I went originally for a cheaper version made by this same brand but though it was a waste of my money, then I came across this beauty ! Slim, sleek and uber cool 👍

Wella SP Men Defined Structure Cream - 100ml
Wella SP Men Defined Structure Cream - 100ml
Offered by MyHair Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Matte look with s strong defined hold, 4 Feb. 2015
Highly reconnect this product it defines mans holds with s matte finish for the look of a natural strike

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydroxycut hardcore, 9 Oct. 2013
I used this last year, this is the newer harder version and it helps me strip n feel stronger , highly recommend

Urban Tan Sunset Solution 1000ml
Urban Tan Sunset Solution 1000ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Urban tan sunset, 9 Oct. 2013
This is the best spray Tan solution we have ever had, highly recommended !!! A must for the winter lol

Fake Bake Bronzer Wash Off Instant Tan - 125 ml
Fake Bake Bronzer Wash Off Instant Tan - 125 ml
Offered by Beauty Cosmo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fake bake matte bronzer, 6 Sept. 2013
Arrived on time
High recommend this product
No sunbeds for me anymore after 15 years
I use a pea size of this on my face and it looks so natural
I recommend this highly a must have for the winter to keep that sun kissed summer glow!

9" AIR CIRCULATOR FAN, FOR GROW TENT, COOLS GROW LIGHT AND GROW ROOM
9" AIR CIRCULATOR FAN, FOR GROW TENT, COOLS GROW LIGHT AND GROW ROOM
Offered by Esoteric

2.0 out of 5 stars 9" steel floor fan, 6 Sept. 2013
Arrived on time good quality but a little to small for what we wanted it for tbh!
Not quiet enough to leave on in those warm nights in the background !
Wouldn't recommend sorry

Brand New Soundlab Silver 300mm Lightweight Disco Mirror Ball Lighting Effect
Brand New Soundlab Silver 300mm Lightweight Disco Mirror Ball Lighting Effect
Offered by imustbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 inch glitter ball, 12 April 2013
Fantastic value for this glitter ball, we're in Essex and normally people put hanging baskets out the front of their house and one day I had a brain storm to hang a glitter ball, and I get at least 5 comments from passers by and neighbours weekly complementing about it, we love it!!!! Wah ha ha !!!!

Srixon Soft Feel Men's Golf Balls  - White, 12 Pack
Srixon Soft Feel Men's Golf Balls - White, 12 Pack
Offered by LBC-Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Srixon soft feel balls, 12 April 2013
I was recommended these srixon soft feel balls by a low handicap player, and I've never looked back its a solid 8 out of 10 ball for all departments, don't get me wrong it's not the best ball on the world, but if you play off 12 like me then it's a no brainer for all round value, happy golfing!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2