Profile for E Hodgson > Reviews

E Hodgson

Page: 1 | 2
Footsteps in the Snow and other Teatime Treats
Footsteps in the Snow and other Teatime Treats

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stories which any Trisha Ashley fan would enjoy. The taster of the next book at the ..., 3 Feb. 2015
Lovely stories which any Trisha Ashley fan would enjoy. The taster of the next book at the end left me wishing I had the next book already.

The Void (Witching Savannah Book 3)
The Void (Witching Savannah Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars although before the end there is a twist which made me think the end would be a disappointment. Overall I really enjoyed the ser, 3 Feb. 2015
3rd book in the series and not disappointing, although before the end there is a twist which made me think the end would be a disappointment. Overall I really enjoyed the series a good fast moving story leaving you wanting to know what happens next.

The Book of Life: (All Souls 3)
The Book of Life: (All Souls 3)
by Deborah Harkness

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best book I've read in a long time, 31 Aug. 2014
This is the best book I've read in a long time, well worth the wait for the 3rd in the trilogy. If you enjoy supernatural witches & vampire fiction this is a must read. I hope Deborah Harkness writes much more fiction if they are as good as this, the only disappointment is that there are only 3 books in the series.

The Trouble With Love: a tale of two sisters
The Trouble With Love: a tale of two sisters

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a good story and quite enjoyable although I did find the ..., 7 July 2014
This is a good story and quite enjoyable although I did find the spelling and grammar on the kindle version were not very good at all. There is often a case of the wrong word in a text but by the end of the book it was becoming annoying and at some points it didn't seem to make sense. This author is Christina C Jones I thought is was Christina Jones and think they are probably very different authors, but never the less this was a good lazy read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2014 9:14 PM BST

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Wish Upon a Star (Kindle Edition)
If you like Trisha Ashley you will love this, another great story easy to read and very enjoyable. Hard to put down.

Sense & Sensibility
Sense & Sensibility

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Mar. 2014
Even though you know the story this take on it makes you wonder how it will all fit in. It takes the original Jane Austen story and modernizes it without straying far from the original story line which is quite clever considering the time difference. Very enjoyable.

Faerie
Faerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Faerie (Kindle Edition)
If you like fantasy books you will enjoy this book, a bit long winded in parts but still a good read.

The Woodcutter
The Woodcutter

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable book, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Woodcutter (Kindle Edition)
I found this book quite different and unusual, although a bit predictable in parts I still found I wanted to keep reading for the next part. It is a new take on traditional fairy tales spoon into one tale, certainly different.

Life's a Witch (Witches of Karma) (Karma's Witches Book 1)
Life's a Witch (Witches of Karma) (Karma's Witches Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 24 Mar. 2014
I enjoyed this book it was a quick easy read maybe a bit short if anything, I did enjoy having the 2nd book to start reading right away.

Love's a Witch (Karma's Witches #2)
Love's a Witch (Karma's Witches #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed this book, easy reading and a good story I had just read Life's a Witch and would have liked the 3rd book to start right after it. Lazing reading not much to think about just waiting to see what happens next.

Page: 1 | 2