Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Content by Charlie

Charlie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Atoms Make Us Matter Funny Geek Nerd Science Womens T Shirt - Free UK Postage (Small 8-10, Navy Blue)
Offered by RippedInkClothingCo
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% happy but...., 7 Aug 2014
The first time I bought this in it was already quite a small fit round the bust area so I sent it back for a bigger size. There was a bit of hassle with the replacement being sent out but the customer service with it all was superb! Unfortunately though, it is still a bit tight around the bust area, and there for still feels a bit tight on around the bust. The design is fantastic just the small very strict fabric is the only down fall for me.

Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour Dark Beige Blonde 7.13
Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour Dark Beige Blonde 7.13
Offered by O.P Healthcare
Price: 9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage, texture and smell, as for the over all effect though...., 7 Aug 2014
I used this after stripping out ginger hair dye that I had been using for a couple of months. After a few weeks of leaving my stripped back hair alone, I bought in this dye to try out. I am a natural blonde and felt that this would be perfect to use to warm up my natural colour. Honestly though, I am a bit disappointed with the over all effect. After a few washes (with the colour washing out) it has turned into a brassy looking colour and it does not look grand at all. I really don't like it at all and I am looking into buying a different make and shade of hair dye all together.
I have shoulder length thick hair and one bottle covered everywhere and also the texture and smell was great hence the three stars. Apart from that, I wont be buying in this dye again. Definitely would not recommend this to anyone without them being pre warned.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition [DVD] [2012]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas gift, 1 July 2014
I bought this as part of a Christmas gift for my boyfriend who adores Toilken's work. He had the original DVD that first came out but he has the extended versions of the original Lord of the Rings trilogy so this added to his collection. The case as well has a really lovely bit of detail on the inside which is a really nice touch. If you your self is looking to buy it or you are buying it for a Hobbit lover then this definitely will go down a treat.

Confessions of  a Shopaholic [DVD]
Confessions of a Shopaholic [DVD]
Dvd ~ Isla Fisher
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch., 1 July 2014
I'm not a chick flick fan but I love Isla Fisher so I had to watch it. It's quite a funny film based on a woman who is a shopaholic and then finds her self working for a financial help magazine.
What's it about in a nutshell? A very entertaining story line as her debts, clothes and lies all begin to stack up through out the film which then leads to the fall of them all. Even with a touch of romance of course. A good story line, great characters and it even gained a few laughs from me. If you are a chick flick fan or not, I would definitely say this is a good film to watch.

Beauty and the Beast (Forgotten Books)
Beauty and the Beast (Forgotten Books)
by Jeanne Marie Le Prince de Beaumont
Price: 5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but worth a read., 1 July 2014
I bought this under the impression that there was a lot more pages to it than around the 15 mark. I am a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast. The Disney version and other re-make book versions there are out there. It is really short but still makes for a good read if you are a fan of the story and all other spins off from it.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by FRElectronics
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jun 2014
I own a Sony Xperia SP 8 GB phone but bought this memory stick for the extra space. I don't have a lot of apps so I don't tend to use up a lot of the space which helps my phone run a lot faster. I do tend to take a lot of pictures though (I'm a professional photographer) and this gives me plenty of space to do so.
All in all, the price is superb for the amount of space that you get with it. A highly recommended buy!

Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by DayzHappy
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jun 2014
I use this for my electric Oral B toothbrush and it fits perfectly. I use it all the time. At a very great price also, and the delivery was quicker than expected. What more is there to say?

Benny And Joon [DVD] [1993]
Benny And Joon [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this film!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Benny And Joon [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
A friend of mine loaned me this film a while ago and I loved it instantly. It is a really funny and heart warming film with Johnny Depp in his better days. My little sister who is 12 stole my copy off me as well so I had to order another one for my self! It is a perfect film for all ages so a definite buy for anyone's DVD collection.

chinkyboo Pet Nail Claw Clippers Cutter Trimmers Scissors Stainless Steel - For Dogs Cats Birds Guinea Pig Animal Claws - Ideal for cutting most Small household pets Claws
Offered by MonuMart
Price: 2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clippers., 20 Jun 2014
These are great clippers. they are really easy and quick to use. My rabbit freaks right out when I have to clip her claws and with these working in a fast and clean action it makes it 100% easier to get the job done. I would highly recommend them.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 20 Jun 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend as he is a massive fan of Tolkien. Honestly though, I didn't like it to much my self. I have read the book and found that there were parts of the film that were in no way related to the book. I understand that it has been made as to represent more of a prequel to Lord of the Rings trilogy but I found the flaws far too annoying to enjoy it as much as I could.
I must admit though, Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug is one of the best parts of the film!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7