Profile for AmethystKat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Secrets Make You Sick
Secrets Make You Sick
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish you and your husband every happiness. This book was so different to anything I ..., 14 Aug 2014
Thank you first of all Trevor for sharing your story. I wish you and your husband every happiness. This book was so different to anything I have read before. A complete roller coaster of emotions. A brave story. But one filled with hope. Enjoy.

By Alice Wright - Handbags and Poobags: Tales of a Soho Boxer Dog
By Alice Wright - Handbags and Poobags: Tales of a Soho Boxer Dog
by Alice Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is so funny. Foranyone who has owned a dog this is ..., 8 Aug 2014
I have not lauged so much for ages!!!This book is so funny. Foranyone who has owned a dog this is a must read-there is so much you can relate to. I tend to stay away from any books with animals in as I am a big softie, but I ventured into this book with an open heart, and I thourghly enjoyed it. Highly recommended.

STREET CHILD, A Memoir
STREET CHILD, A Memoir
Price: 3.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, sad,heart wrenching, corageous read., 6 Jun 2014
Really good read-found myself wishing and hoping for Justin.Fantastic, sad,heart wrenching, corageous read.Well worth reading. Thank you. Would like more

Blood,Sweat and Teabags
Blood,Sweat and Teabags
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable. Interesting., 8 May 2014
A really enjoyable book-throughly enjoyed it from start to finish and could have read on a lot more.Very interesting. Thank you Ken!

Its All Fetaing Greek To Me: More Brit's Abroad.
Its All Fetaing Greek To Me: More Brit's Abroad.
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 29 April 2014
WOW!!! This is the best book I have read in ages. It is so funny. I found myself laughing out loud-much to the puzzlement of the other bus passengers. If you want a rib tickling read then this is for you.Enjoy!!!

The Secret Everyone Knew
The Secret Everyone Knew
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A roller coaster book filled with emotion, 19 April 2014
Wow!!!!!!. What a read. A roller coaster ride of a book. A tale filled with sadness and pain yet courage and a desire to break free. Would love to hear much more. Thank you Leah for sharing your story.

SKIRT TUCKED INSIDE MY KNICKERS
SKIRT TUCKED INSIDE MY KNICKERS
Price: 1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring,funny,a feel good read, 19 April 2014
A very inspiring read. Light-hearted but also inspiring with some of the thoughts mentioned. A feel good book. Really enjoyed it. Thank you author

INSIDE (One Man's Experience of Prison) A True Story
INSIDE (One Man's Experience of Prison) A True Story
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastically honest book-brytally honest and brave, 28 Mar 2014
What a fantastic book. It shows how one unintentional mistake can change your whole life. Hats off to John for his honesty andf his excellent work in schools following his release.

She Didn't Tell
She Didn't Tell
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW-EXCELLENMT READ-THANK YOU, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: She Didn't Tell (Kindle Edition)
Well-just finished this book in two days flat-even read in the bath!!!
A very good story, and I thourghly enjoyed it.
I found myself rooting for Bree and for her to be happy.
I cried and laughed, and grumbled.
Please read this book as I am sure you will enjoy it

Bar Girl
Bar Girl
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bar Girl (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book-I found myself rooting for Saswan and all the other girls. Very good story. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3