Profile for Ms. Y. Cleugh > Reviews

Content by Ms. Y. Cleugh

Ms. Y. Cleugh "Music lover" (Carlisle)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 14 Dec. 2015
i bought this as a gift but set it up myself. So far, I found it really quick to respond to touch and the screen is crystal clear! Very impressed indeed!

TreasureBay Stunning 4mm Pink Crystal Beads on Pink Leather Cords 3-Wrap Bracelet
Offered by TreasureBay

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!!, 5 Dec. 2014
absolutely beautiful and the crystals are very sparkly too! As good as, if not better than well know brands.

Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim (4mm) Aluminum Keyboard for iOS, Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS with Built-in lithium battery
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels very nice to use and most of all it's nice and ..., 11 Sept. 2014
I bought this to use with my Kindle Fire HD as I was getting frustrated with typing using my stylus especially when doing long e-mails to family overseas! I managed to pair this keyboard with my Kindle as soon as I got it - no problem whatsoever - and started using it straight away. It feels very nice to use and most of all it's nice and light and thin too. The keys are well spaced apart so I can imagine it would be nice for a man to use too. I will definately buy this make of goods again - I had never heard of Anker before, but I am hooked already :)

DUMAN 5 Rows Opal Beads Wrap Bracelet on Brown Leather Ajustable closures Wristwear
Offered by DUMAN(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant., 14 July 2014
Absolutely stunning bracelet for the price. Great quality and i think it looks better on than in the picture. Well worth the wait and i will defo buy from this seller again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked once!, 22 May 2014
I bought this plug to take to Turkey with me as I needed to charge my Kindle and phone. The plug only worked once :(. I tried everything to for it it work again as I thought maybe I had not pushed something in far enough...but to no avail.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Fabric Strap KLF-0015LSTK
Offered by Gadgetize

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 22 May 2014
I love Kahuna products due to the robustness of the packaging & the thickness of the watch face glass. This is my second kahuna watch and I will be buying more! The colours of the beads are stunning and I get loads of compliments everytime I wear either one of them.

Yazilind Jewelry Bohemian Style Golden Blue Chain Colorful Crystal Yellow Waterdrop All-Match Sweater Chain Bib Statement Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 22 May 2014
The colours of this are stunning. It just too a while to reach me so it missed coming on holiday with me :(

Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse K12269A57 Orchid Stripe C
Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse K12269A57 Orchid Stripe C
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 23 Mar. 2014
I am a kipling girl anyway but I just adore this purse. It's very spacious and has an extra zip on the outside for additional cards or shopping list etc. The zip is very strong and seals from side to side so there is no risk of my money falling out. I find the little handle useful too as I slide it onto my wrist when carrying it up to the shop. This purse comfortably holds my phone, money, cards & house key. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact, 23 Mar. 2014
This is a very sturdy and compact adaptor in its own little bag too. Not used it yet as I am only going away in May but I will come back to update my review. Thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, 23 Mar. 2014
This is made to a very high standard indeed. The little stones are very vibrant in colour and each is threaded individually. Very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5