Profile for Ms. Y. Cleugh > Reviews

Content by Ms. Y. Cleugh

Ms. Y. Cleugh "Music lover" (Carlisle)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DUMAN 5 Rows Opal Beads Wrap Bracelet on Brown Leather Ajustable closures Wristwear
Offered by DUMAN-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant., 14 July 2014
Absolutely stunning bracelet for the price. Great quality and i think it looks better on than in the picture. Well worth the wait and i will defo buy from this seller again.

Micropix - Black Worldwide USB Travel Adaptor/Charger Plug For UK/US/ASIA/EU/Japan/AU etc - Works in over 175 countries
Offered by Micropix

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked once!, 22 May 2014
I bought this plug to take to Turkey with me as I needed to charge my Kindle and phone. The plug only worked once :(. I tried everything to for it it work again as I thought maybe I had not pushed something in far enough...but to no avail.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Fabric Strap KLF-0015LSTK

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 22 May 2014
I love Kahuna products due to the robustness of the packaging & the thickness of the watch face glass. This is my second kahuna watch and I will be buying more! The colours of the beads are stunning and I get loads of compliments everytime I wear either one of them.

Yazilind Jewelry Bohemian Style Golden Blue Chain Colorful Crystal Yellow Waterdrop All-Match Sweater Chain Bib Statement Necklace
Offered by Sunny Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 22 May 2014
The colours of this are stunning. It just too a while to reach me so it missed coming on holiday with me :(

Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse K12269A57 Orchid Stripe C
Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse K12269A57 Orchid Stripe C
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 23 Mar 2014
I am a kipling girl anyway but I just adore this purse. It's very spacious and has an extra zip on the outside for additional cards or shopping list etc. The zip is very strong and seals from side to side so there is no risk of my money falling out. I find the little handle useful too as I slide it onto my wrist when carrying it up to the shop. This purse comfortably holds my phone, money, cards & house key. Excellent buy!

GBL-worldwide USB Travel Adaptor/Charger Plug - works in over 175 countries
GBL-worldwide USB Travel Adaptor/Charger Plug - works in over 175 countries
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and compact, 23 Mar 2014
This is a very sturdy and compact adaptor in its own little bag too. Not used it yet as I am only going away in May but I will come back to update my review. Thanks again.

DUMAN Multicolor Beads Wrap Bracelet on Brown Leather Ajustable closures Wristwear
Offered by DUMAN-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, 23 Mar 2014
This is made to a very high standard indeed. The little stones are very vibrant in colour and each is threaded individually. Very happy with my purchase.

Skechers  on the GO†Escape Clogs And Mules Womens  Black Schwarz (BKHP) Size: 5 (38 EU)
Skechers on the GO†Escape Clogs And Mules Womens Black Schwarz (BKHP) Size: 5 (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 3 Mar 2014
I have been looking for a comfortable pair of flops for a while now and these do not dissapoint at all! I read the other reviews and though.....Oh yeah? I have to swallow my words as these are so comfy that I have replaced my slippers for them! Pink is a stunning shade too. Highly recommend.

Kipling Women's Walan S Purse K12266A57 Orchid Stripe C
Kipling Women's Walan S Purse K12266A57 Orchid Stripe C
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! Great buy., 21 Feb 2014
I love this purse! It's just the right size to carry if you just need to nip up to the shop or over to a friend and don't want to take the kitchen sink with you. I can fit my cash in one of the two inner pockets, my phone & house keys in the other inner pocket and still have ample space for debit or credit and store cards. I slip my e-cig into the outer pocket and I am ready to go!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2014 12:51 AM BST

Automatic LED Night Light Plug-In Low Energy
Automatic LED Night Light Plug-In Low Energy
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright!, 4 Feb 2014
I have this handy plug in my hallway and I use it for when I have guests that are staying over that may need to find the loo in the middle of the night. This is a nice bright light but not severe that it keeps people awake.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4