Profile for Peggy from Bucks > Reviews

HMS Donovan
HMS Donovan
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars HMS Donovan - Brilliant!, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: HMS Donovan (Audio CD)
My brother bought this record when it first came out and I used to love listening to it. The other day something sparked a memory of it and I had this longing to hear it again. I was delighted to find it available as a c.d. so bought it and have been playing it in my car ever since. I love it just as much as I did all those years ago. There are 28 tracks on it and there are many delightful songs such as The Jabberwocky, The Owl and The Pussycat,The Song of Wandering Aengus and a wonderful rendition of The Walrus and The Carpenter. It may not be to everyone's taste as it takes the listener into a child's world of fantasy, fun and fairies.I am a singer and can't wait until I have grandchildren that I can share some of these songs with.

Highlight Stylist by Pureology Gold Definer Contour Shine-Gel 30ml
Highlight Stylist by Pureology Gold Definer Contour Shine-Gel 30ml
Offered by Francesco Picardi

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just a gel., 2 Oct 2013
My hairdresser used this on my hair so I thought I would give it a go at home. I am not that impressed with it as it makes my hair go flat and at the end of the day it is just a gel like any other. I shan't bother to buy any more.

Soap And Glory Hand Food Hand Cream 125ml
Soap And Glory Hand Food Hand Cream 125ml
Offered by Green 2 you

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap and glorious, 2 Oct 2013
This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. I use it my on feet as well and this is the first summer where I have not had cracked skin my heels as a result of wearing sandals. It has a lovely perfume too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 2 Oct 2013
What can I say except it really does what it says and it is excellent value for money. Gives a professional shine to the windows.

Durham Concerto
Durham Concerto

5.0 out of 5 stars Jon Lord - rock on Jon, 22 Jan 2010
This review is from: Durham Concerto (Audio CD)
I used to be fan of Deep Purple in my younger days and could not believe that it was the same Jon Lord who has written Durham Concerto. The man is a genius and a true musician. I first heard it on Classic F.M. and the haunting sound of the North Umbrian pipes was enough to know I had to hear more. It is a wonderful concerto full of musical styles and surprises. The more I listen to it the more I want to hear it again. It is a "must buy".