Profile for T0P5Y > Reviews

BEGGAR JOE
BEGGAR JOE
Offered by MUSIC-4-THE-MASSES

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Album, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: BEGGAR JOE (Audio CD)
Great to hear some intelligent modern Blues. I wish I could find more artists as talented as these guys. I would like to hear them live but they appear to be no more?? Please comment if anyone could tell me about their current whereabouts. Cheers.

Neotechs® Vent Car Dash Holder Mount Cradle GPS for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Neotechs® Vent Car Dash Holder Mount Cradle GPS for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Offered by Neotechs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone holder, 10 Oct 2012
I like this particular phone holder simply because it is less obvious than the suction ones which you have to fix to your windscreen. My S2 is held very well when in the cradle, however it almost holds it too well as it can be a bit of a fight to get it out. It holds itself in place relatively well. Have bought a family member this as a little present as I was impressed enough, it does the job. Only criticism is that the stability of the product when in the vents can be hit and miss occasionally and a bit fiddly to correct.

SmartShake Black XL Edition 800ml Clear Black Shaker
SmartShake Black XL Edition 800ml Clear Black Shaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an 800ml Protein Shaker, 9 Oct 2012
My intentions were to purchase a protein shaker with a main compartment which was capable of holding 800ml. This is not the case. You get one 600ml protein shaker with a 200ml separate compartment so you can conveniently carry your protein around with you whilst at the gym e.t.c. Not a bad idea, if the 200ml separate compartment manages to hold itself well enough (yet to properly use it), but the 'XL' and '800ml' in the product title of the product is misleading. This is just a standard 600ml shaker with a 200ml compartment.

If anyone knows of a 800ml shaker that I can get in the UK, it would be appreciated if you could let me know.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 9:40 AM BST