Profile for Manston, Leeds > Reviews

Content by Manston, Leeds

Manston, Leeds (Leeds, West Yorks)

Page: 1 | 2
Nokia Lumia 520 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip Red)
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE LITTLE WALLET, 17 July 2014
Bought this wallet for my new Nokia phone, very good for the price, fits well and overall am well satisfied. Found the stylus pens useful too, the only problem I had was that I decided to put the mini stylus into the earphone socket so that I always had it with me for easy texting, not realising that I needed to remove it when making or receiving calls, otherwise sound is blocked. even went back to the Vodafone shop because I thought the phone was faulty, very embarrassing when I realised what the problem was!

UK Ring Sizer ~ Use For Measuring UK Finger Ring Sizes A-Z ~ Reusable
UK Ring Sizer ~ Use For Measuring UK Finger Ring Sizes A-Z ~ Reusable
Offered by jewels and tools uk
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring sizer, 17 July 2014
This ring sizer is just what I wanted, easy to use, compact and also very inexpensive. Delivery was quick, came within a couple of days I believe.

Fold Up Shopping Bag With Printed Design - COLOUR A
Fold Up Shopping Bag With Printed Design - COLOUR A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL BAG, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Fold Up Shopping Bag (Apparel)
This is my 2nd bag and although my first one is still in operation, the stitching at the bottom is looking a little stretched possibly due to the amount of shopping it has carried.
I find these bags very useful, folding into their own little pouch and with the clip you can attach to a key clip inside your handbag (mine happens to have one) so it is always easy to find. Also being a shoulder bag, no more tired aching arms. For the money they are a great handy little bag.

The Four Streets
The Four Streets
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Four Streets (Kindle Edition)
A first read by this author and found it very enjoyable, a good storyline with easy flowing style. Will try more.

Kenwood kMix TTM024 1,25 Litre Toaster - Peppercorn Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GOOD KENWOOD PRODUCT, 23 Feb 2014
I already have a kMix Mixer and looked to purchase a toaster to match as the Tefal 4-slice which I had for a number of years was starting to be a bit 'hit and miss'. I am more than happy with the Kenwood toaster, it looks good and browns evenly and the little toast rack/warmer on top is handy to use at the table. More than satisfied. The deal through George & Freddie was good too. Will now look for a good deal on a kettle to match!

Brabantia Toilet Brush and Holder - Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Toilet Brush and Holder - Brilliant Steel
Price: 36.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia Toilet Brush & Holder...just the job, 23 Feb 2014
Having purchased one for the main bathroom which I was well satisfied with, when it came to purchasing one for the downstairs toilet I thought maybe I could get away with buying a cheaper item, this proved to be false economy. After a short time the chrome/stainless holder started making marks on the tiles and it just didn't compare to the Brabantia, so I ditched it and purchased the tried and tested Brabantia which I find to be a quality product, OK its a bit more expensive but you get what you pay for!

Nie Wieder Bohren Hu235 10 x 8 x 15.5cm Hukk Toilet Roll Holder with "Never Drill Again" Fastening Technology - Chrome Plated
Price: 24.87

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE JOB, 20 Sep 2013
This is the 2nd one I have purchased as I was happy with the first which I purchased for a newly tiled downstairs loo. For anyone not wanting to drill their new tiles, I found this ideal. Although they are a little pricey, they are good quality and easy (even for a female) to fix. My first one has been on for 12 months now and no problems. Would recommend.

Suction Shower Basket by Showerdrape
Suction Shower Basket by Showerdrape
Offered by My Bathroom World
Price: 19.40

4.0 out of 5 stars SUCTION SHOWER BASKET, 20 Sep 2013
I ordered this suction type as I didn't want to drill my newly tiled bathroom, I was apprehensive at first and tried it without any contents as didn't want it crashing to the floor fully loaded and cracking the floor tiles. It took several attempts to get it to stay stuck to the wall but eventually perseverance paid off and it looks good.
Read the instructions as it does tell you to check that the red circles are not showing around the suction pressure point as this indicates that it is working loose.
I am happy with it so far and it has plenty of room for all the shower needs.

Brit Guide to Orlando and Walt Disney World 2013
Brit Guide to Orlando and Walt Disney World 2013
by Simon Veness
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best guide, 12 Aug 2013
Bought this guide before my first visit to Orlando 3 years ago and was well impressed then, bought other versions too but found this to be the best, with lots of good tips and information. Ordered the 2013 version to get up to speed before my next trip in 2014.

Hapla 5mm Mixture Felt 22.5 x 45cm (1) Chiropody Padding
Hapla 5mm Mixture Felt 22.5 x 45cm (1) Chiropody Padding
Offered by Inter-Dentals
Price: 6.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Hapla Chiropody Padding, 12 Aug 2013
I have a constant problem with a deep-seated corn underneath my foot and even though I pay regular visits to the Chiropodist, it doesn't stop the pain and discomfort in-between visits. Bought this padding and am well pleased with it, I can keep it on for a few days at a time and it stays in place even through daily showering. Will buy again when this runs out.

Page: 1 | 2