Profile for Manston, Leeds > Reviews

Content by Manston, Leeds

Manston, Leeds (Leeds, West Yorks)

Page: 1 | 2
Bernina Metal Bobbins - Pack of 10
Bernina Metal Bobbins - Pack of 10
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Spare Bernina Spools- a good product, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bernina Metal Bobbins - Pack of 10
Should have got some of these a long time ago, having spent lots of time winding colour on top of colour when with these spares it is so much easier.

GadgetinBox - UK 3 Pin Mains / Wall Charger Cable Lead for Amazon Kindle, Kindle Touch, Touch 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD / 3G, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle 3 / 3G, Kindle Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display (Black)
Offered by Micropix

Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad Mini - Dark Clay Grey
Logitech Folio Protective Case for iPad Mini - Dark Clay Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars They are sturdy and well made and tick all the boxes, 7 Feb. 2015
These may be a little bit more expensive than some but I feel they are worth it. Having already used one myself, decided to get one for my grandson for Xmas and he loves it. They are sturdy and well made and tick all the boxes.

Survivor (Belle Book 3)
Survivor (Belle Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Survivor (book 3) well worth a read, 23 Jan. 2015
Another good read from Lesley Pearse, having read the forerunners to this a little while ago, it didn't take me long to get back into the storyline.

Nokia Lumia 520 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip Red)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE LITTLE WALLET, 17 July 2014
Bought this wallet for my new Nokia phone, very good for the price, fits well and overall am well satisfied. Found the stylus pens useful too, the only problem I had was that I decided to put the mini stylus into the earphone socket so that I always had it with me for easy texting, not realising that I needed to remove it when making or receiving calls, otherwise sound is blocked. even went back to the Vodafone shop because I thought the phone was faulty, very embarrassing when I realised what the problem was!

UK Ring Sizer ~ Use For Measuring UK Finger Ring Sizes A-Z ~ Reusable
UK Ring Sizer ~ Use For Measuring UK Finger Ring Sizes A-Z ~ Reusable
Offered by Cygnet Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring sizer, 17 July 2014
This ring sizer is just what I wanted, easy to use, compact and also very inexpensive. Delivery was quick, came within a couple of days I believe.

Fold Up Shopping Bag With Printed Design - COLOUR A
Fold Up Shopping Bag With Printed Design - COLOUR A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL BAG, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Fold Up Shopping Bag (Apparel)
This is my 2nd bag and although my first one is still in operation, the stitching at the bottom is looking a little stretched possibly due to the amount of shopping it has carried.
I find these bags very useful, folding into their own little pouch and with the clip you can attach to a key clip inside your handbag (mine happens to have one) so it is always easy to find. Also being a shoulder bag, no more tired aching arms. For the money they are a great handy little bag.

The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)
The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 24 Jun. 2014
A first read by this author and found it very enjoyable, a good storyline with easy flowing style. Will try more.

Kenwood kMix TTM024 1,25 Litre Toaster - Peppercorn Black
Kenwood kMix TTM024 1,25 Litre Toaster - Peppercorn Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GOOD KENWOOD PRODUCT, 23 Feb. 2014
I already have a kMix Mixer and looked to purchase a toaster to match as the Tefal 4-slice which I had for a number of years was starting to be a bit 'hit and miss'. I am more than happy with the Kenwood toaster, it looks good and browns evenly and the little toast rack/warmer on top is handy to use at the table. More than satisfied. The deal through George & Freddie was good too. Will now look for a good deal on a kettle to match!

Brabantia Toilet Brush and Holder - Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Toilet Brush and Holder - Brilliant Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia Toilet Brush & Holder...just the job, 23 Feb. 2014
Having purchased one for the main bathroom which I was well satisfied with, when it came to purchasing one for the downstairs toilet I thought maybe I could get away with buying a cheaper item, this proved to be false economy. After a short time the chrome/stainless holder started making marks on the tiles and it just didn't compare to the Brabantia, so I ditched it and purchased the tried and tested Brabantia which I find to be a quality product, OK its a bit more expensive but you get what you pay for!

Page: 1 | 2