Profile for Ms. A. Anderson > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Anderson

Ms. A. Anderson

His Other Life
His Other Life

1.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to know what happens but I got so bored I gave up, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: His Other Life (Kindle Edition)
one of the most dreadful books I have read, well nearly read. I wanted to know what happens but I got so bored I gave up! not realistic, not humorous, when in parts the author was trying to be, just dreadful!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2015 7:00 PM BST

Two Steps From The Blues
Two Steps From The Blues

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome blues, 30 July 2013
You have to be in the mood, but excellent if you are will either like it or hate it, but if you like blues, you shld love

THE FACEBOOK KILLER: Part 2
THE FACEBOOK KILLER: Part 2

3.0 out of 5 stars so unreaistic, but addictive!, 30 July 2013
This is an interesting series, though unbelievbable, interesting and rather addictive. It has even affected my dreams! I do surprisingly like it in a strange way!

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?
Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 30 July 2013
It must be the most awful book I have read, or attempted. Even at worst I will try to finish just to complete, but couldn't. am sorry. dreadful

Rotten to the Core
Rotten to the Core

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read but too many spelling errors, 8 Mar. 2012
I did really enjoy this book but there were so many spelling errors and at one point she even mixed up names of the characters. Such a shame as these faults did spoil it for me. However if this problem was resolved then potentially could be a great author.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2012 6:41 PM BST

Pear Shaped
Pear Shaped

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Pear Shaped (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant read, couldn't put it down. Characters are believable, who is lucky enough not to find themselves in a similar situation? It is a realistic view of someone who thinks they have found 'The One' only to discover that they are actually hankering after something that isn't real and not genuine. It could most likely give Bridget Jones a run for popularity.

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
What an awesome book! The Characters were lovely and convincing, the storyline excellent. It was a very touching book on a very controversial subject. I have read a few of Jo Jo Moyes books and think this one is certainly one of her best. It kept me awake as I couldn't put it down and I read it in just a couple of days.

Miracle on Regent Street
Miracle on Regent Street
by Ali Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 30 Nov. 2011
This has to be the worst book I have ever read. The main character Evie, is painfully drippy. The whole story is so far fetched, I mean, what shop has that much classic 'vintage' stock in their stockrooms, from years previously, enough to recreate a whole new store before Christmas! And the thought that any shop could sell make-up products over 20 years old!! It gets worse, Evie and her sister believe Will her sister's husband is having an affair but it turns out to be their dad having an affair and the photo's of Will meeting with another woman was his attempt to pay off the mistress! It was at the point when Evie has dinner in the store with delivery driver Sam that I threw in the towel and could not bear to go on! I am into a little fantasy and romance but this was beyond ridiculous!!!

The only advantage of attempting to read this book was it cured me of my insomnia, I wake extremely early hours in the morning and find it near on impossible to return to sleep but this book worked a treat, I nodded off before reaching the end of the page every time, guaranteed!!
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2012 6:58 PM BST