Profile for J. Wright > Reviews

Content by J. Wright

J. Wright (Cowes, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Artificial Pink Hydrangea Flower Plant Bush Shrub in Container Patio Planter Tub - Blooming Artificial - Outdoor Use
Offered by BloomingArtificialUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this product - have three now, 5 Dec. 2015
Really pleased with this product - have three now. Perfect for our balconies. Adds colour all year round and stands up to the weather extremely well.

Naked Farmers 2016 Wall Calendar
Naked Farmers 2016 Wall Calendar
Offered by Herbys Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it, 5 Dec. 2015
Bought as a "jokey" present for an older lady to brighten 2016 for her. Very pleased with it, and sure she will love it too.

The Little Kiosk By The Sea
The Little Kiosk By The Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 5 Sept. 2015
I’ve read and enjoyed all of Jennifer Bohnet’s previous books, so I had high expectations when I started this one. And I wasn’t disappointed.
If anything, I think this could be her best book ever. Each character was brought alive in their own separate chapters. They all have their problems past and present, and they are all cleverly brought together at the end of this heart-warming story. This book really does make you think about past mistakes and how best to learn to live with them.
A real page-turner.

OxyLED T-01 DIY Stick-on Anywhere 4-LED Touch Tap Light Push Light
OxyLED T-01 DIY Stick-on Anywhere 4-LED Touch Tap Light Push Light
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
Have bought 4 of these now and very pleased with them. Prompt delivery.

The Morning After The Life Before (Ice And A Slice Book 2)
The Morning After The Life Before (Ice And A Slice Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Book, 15 Feb. 2015
Some sequels can be a let-down, but not this one. If anything, it exceeds the first book, which is surprising because Ice and a Slice was so good. The Morning after the Life Before takes the reader even deeper into the problems of alcoholism, depression and obsessions yet, as with the first book, it’s done with humour and compassion. You are drawn into SJ’s life and you live her highs and lows. This is a great page-turning piece of fiction, but I also think it’s a great self-help book, as it humanises those demons we all have inside ourselves. And it has romance to boot – what more could anyone ask? Except perhaps another book from the author!

Emma and her Daughter
Emma and her Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 8 Feb. 2015
I’ve read both the other books in the Emma saga, and wondered if the author could continue to keep up the high standard in this third book. But if anything, this book is even better. Great characters and a story that keeps you turning the pages. It can be read alone, although I recommend you read the previous ones as well. The only disappointing thing is that it’s not available in paperback at the moment. I hope that will be coming out soon as I’ve bought the other two books for a friend and she wants to read the third, but doesn’t have a Kindle.
I also hope this won’t be the last in the Emma series, as I’d like to know what happens next.

Alien Sheep
Alien Sheep

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Alien Sheep (Kindle Edition)
I've read a lot of Diana Kimpton's books, and they never fail to impress me. This is a very amusing story which I'm sure children will love. However, I'm equally sure that adults will enjoy it as well - I know I did!

Haunted & Other Stories
Haunted & Other Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Teresa Ashby, 21 Oct. 2014
I loved this book. Having read a lot of Teresa's other books, I'm delighted to say this one is every bit as good. Slightly more spooky than her usual stories, but not so scary you can't sleep, which is good as I find these stories just the right length to read at bedtime.
Hope she publishes more books soon.

Side Samples
Side Samples

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Excellent Stories, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Side Samples (Kindle Edition)
Some freebee books are a waste of time, but not this one. The Lighter Side story was easy to read and very amusing, just what you need when you have a few spare minutes to relax and get away from the real world. The Dark Side story was also an entertaining read, but with a more ghostly theme. Luckily not dark enough to keep you awake at night, so the perfect bedtime reading.
M Ward Thompson also has two complete ebooks out, one full of Lighter Side stories and the other of Darker Side stories. I've just finishing reading the Darker Side Ghosts book which was excellent, and am about to start the Lighter Side one. Well worth the money.

Hotel 1 Light Swing Arm Wall Lamp with Reading Light Finish: Black
Hotel 1 Light Swing Arm Wall Lamp with Reading Light Finish: Black
Offered by Lamps & Fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lamps, 26 July 2014
Fitted two of these lamps above our bed and they are brilliant. Good light in general and the reading arms are perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4