Profile for cantspell > Reviews

cantspell

Page: 1 | 2
ASICS GEL-FUJITRAINER 2 Trail Running Shoes - 7
ASICS GEL-FUJITRAINER 2 Trail Running Shoes - 7

5.0 out of 5 stars ... them today 1st time in difficult class conditions - loved them good, 21 Nov. 2015
Wore them today 1st time in difficult class conditions - loved them good fit

Gray Mountain
Gray Mountain

2.0 out of 5 stars Went through the motions, 7 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Gray Mountain (Kindle Edition)
Not one of Grisham's best - there was the sembalance of an idea for a good plot and some of the cases touched on seemed ripe for development, but that failed to happen. It seemed that Grisham was restricted from going down the lines of some of his previous novels, particularly those early ones. I wouldn't worry John too much as there were some excellent books back then.

The Necessary Death of Lewis Winter (The Glasgow Trilogy Book 1)
The Necessary Death of Lewis Winter (The Glasgow Trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Aug. 2015
I was disappointed by the Book and don't think I will be reading any more in the series. The plot seemed thin, the characters lacked depth and I couldn't help comparing to other books I have read in this genre.

Asics Patriot 7
Asics Patriot 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Asics Patriot 7 (Apparel)
Perfect

HLC 20PCS Toothbrush Replacement Electronic Tooth Brush Heads Spare Brushes Compatible with Oral B Replacement toothbrush heads,Vitality Precision Electric Toothbrush Spare
Offered by Wolforest

ASICS Patriot 7, Men's Training Running Shoes, White (White/Blue/Onyx 142), 7.5 UK, 42 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars ... - free postage came in the expected time - good as expected = perfect, 26 Jun. 2015
Thanks - free postage came in the expected time - good as expected = perfect fit

A Lovely Way to Burn: Plague Times Trilogy 1
A Lovely Way to Burn: Plague Times Trilogy 1

1.0 out of 5 stars I saw an article in the Metro about best books of 2014 so I thought I would download ..., 10 Feb. 2015
I saw an article in the Metro about best books of 2014 so I thought I would download the book on to my Kindle.

I am sorry to report that I found the book terrible and I couldn't help thinking that it was a plot for TV that was rejected and then published as a book instead.

I found the characters predictable and I couldn't understand what was driving Stevie. the main character, onwards. Without spoiling the book too much I also ouldn't help thinking I would have handed the laptop over to the police or the family of her boyfriend and let them deal with it, but there wouldn't have been a book then.

The style and prose were fairly simple - Quite honestly I have read better from my teenage daughter.

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Uninspiring, 21 Jan. 2013
I am sorry I didn't like it and I gave up reading way before the end. I found the characters unappealing and the dialogue shallow. The author seemed too impressed with the world of acting. The interface with the elderly neighbours was painful. Sorry not for me.

Convictions
Convictions

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent First Book, 12 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Convictions (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this without reading the reviews and I was gripped by the book. It is undoubtedly a page turner with a good story and great characters. The flawed mother of the victim(s) was a particular strong feature of the novel.

I will definitely read her next book

The Future of the Past
The Future of the Past

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Novel, 25 Feb. 2012
I read this book with quite low expectations as my free download choices have been a mixed bag, but this was a good crime thriller with plenty of surprises.

Not sure what the future will hold for Isham as a lot has been revealed about him during this book. It was about the first time I can remember a Crime Thriller situated around Birmingham

Download it when you are able, you won't regret it,

Page: 1 | 2