Profile for Julie -. Marie Whitaker > Reviews

Content by Julie -. Marie...

Julie -. Marie Whitaker

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
1byone Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit, 1 Plug-in Receiver & 1 Battery Operated Receiver & 1 Push Button, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding Dong 5 stars!, 11 April 2016
Cannot understand negative feedback. The doorbell is easy to fit and has 2 chime box's which is great. Have one upstairs and downstairs. Both work great. The chime is very basic ding dong but what else do you need? The sound is loud and clear. The product is cheap but looks and feels quality. Personally I am happy with it.

Patlock Instant French Door and Conservatory Security Lock
Patlock Instant French Door and Conservatory Security Lock
Offered by J C Plastics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - Works great!, 10 April 2016
Brilliant! What a lovely product. Very easy to install and offers wonderful protection. I have recently moved home and changed all the locks in the house. Watching a TV programme where they deal with break ins they stated that conservatory doors are the weakest area for break ins. This patlcok offers additional protection for little money. I am very happy with it.

If you are looking at this product then you are like me. Someone who takes home protection seriously. Do it well, do it once and it last's a lifetime. This product is a no brainer.

Yale HSA 6400 Premium PET FRIENDLY Telecommunicating Alarm System Wireless Wirefree
Offered by STOCK SECURITY SOLUTIONS UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 10 April 2016
This product is terrible. I set it up easily with the video that came with it. At first was very happy with it. Could not believe how simple it was. Shortly after had nothing but problems. Alarms going off for no reason. Sensors working fine one day and not the next. The list goes on and on.
In the end I took the whole unit off and simply have the alarm box's up at the front and back of my house. So I now have no alarm! I am going to do what I should have done and purchase a proper one from a company who come and set it up for me at home WIRED.

Please do not waste your money on this terrible product.

RCA Phono Ground Loop Isolator - Hum Noise Filter - CABLEFINDER OFFICIAL
RCA Phono Ground Loop Isolator - Hum Noise Filter - CABLEFINDER OFFICIAL
Offered by CableFinder

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - waste of time, 10 April 2016
I am a DJ. Use ground loop isolators and in ten years only had to replace two. This one I had to replace within six months! Worked fine until then but seriously six months! what a joke. I was DJ'n and the sound became terrible and It was down to this isolator. I was shocked as it was new.

I would stay clear of this product. It's not worth the hassle and it is also expensive for what it is.

4 Meter - Mogami 2534 Neglex Quad Balanced Microphone Cable with Neutrik Gold XLR Connectors

4.0 out of 5 stars Work great ( I think ), 10 April 2016
Not noticed any difference to the cheaper cables I used previously but they do work and who knows maybe they are better? I am hoping they last longer than the cheaper ones. I have nothing negative to say as they work as they should. I was hoping to really hear a difference in the sound but I have not.

flexi Giant Lead, XL, Up to 75 Kg, Black
flexi Giant Lead, XL, Up to 75 Kg, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy one now, 10 April 2016
Superb. Great for my Akita and Doberman. This is a strong leash which also have a great length. Can easily recommend this as it works exactly as should and is a wonderful if not the best leash out there.

Slush Powder (45g)
Slush Powder (45g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 April 2016
This review is from: Slush Powder (45g)
Always works great. Best product ever.

Canwelum Rechargeable LED Head Torch, Super-bright Cree LED Running Head Torch, Zoom Camping LED Headlamp (A Complete Set with Powerful 18650 Li-ion Batteries and Charger)
Offered by Canwelum Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighting the way... Perfect., 10 April 2016
Brilliant!

Very bright. Perfect for walking the dogs at night. My Akita and Doberman can be off leash as I can see far enough in front of me to not have to worry. Easily can recommend this product. Does what you would expect.

Asec HS1829 Garage Door Lock - Black
Asec HS1829 Garage Door Lock - Black
Offered by Home Secure

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - A waste of time., 10 April 2016
Purchased two of these and fitted them. One does not work unless put on backwards! You read that right. The other works but the key keeps charming and it is really annoying. I now do not use either as I do not trust this lock. I purchased the Garage Defender Lock and it is brilliant. Easier to fit than these locks and is way better for protection. Save your money and time - useless product.

PJB Garage Defender Master With Lock
PJB Garage Defender Master With Lock
Offered by Euroworld International

5.0 out of 5 stars Garage locks that does the business!, 10 April 2016
I have a garage door that no longer locks. Purchased this as a lot cheaper than changing the main garage lock. Extremely easy to fit and works great. Have total confidence in it. I am actually thinking about getting another ( maybe ) to just give me that extra bit of protection but really you don't need too. The lock is solid and it is a great visual deterrent.

DO NOT HESITATE PURCHASE THIS LOCK - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6