Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Ashington, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Samsung HM1100 Original Bluetooth Mono Headset with MicroUSB Charger Cable
Samsung HM1100 Original Bluetooth Mono Headset with MicroUSB Charger Cable
Offered by Gizmofones
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, but is a bit quiet, 7 Nov 2013
I am not deaf in any way, but I do travel on the motorway a lot and I find that this does just not cut through the road noise.

I drive a normal car with normal tyres and listen to my stereo at 20 (out of 30) when on the motorway so I am pretty sure it is the earpiece.

PC5-132 Ford Mondeo Stereo Release Keys CD x 4 Keys
PC5-132 Ford Mondeo Stereo Release Keys CD x 4 Keys
Offered by Liquid Ice 2008
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars It got my stereo out, 7 Nov 2013
But it was way harder than I expected.

Be careful as my stereo was jammed in tight and these are fairly thin metal - it felt like it was cutting in to me.

Turned out I was just being a wimp - there was no actual blood!

Vktech 12V to 5V 3A 15W Double USB DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module
Vktech 12V to 5V 3A 15W Double USB DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module
Offered by vktech-HK
Price: 5.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed - it states 3 amps but does not deliver, 7 Nov 2013
The voltage is fine, but it does not deliver the right power as the middle two pins of the USB socket are not linked together.

This is how your device (mobile phone, etc) checks to see if this is an AC charger or a USB port on a computer.

USB ports deliver no more than 500mA - this is the USB standard.

USB charging ports came later and can deliver up to 2.1amps (I think).

The two middle connections in a USB socket are the data lines and are unused when charging so the standard says that if you are looking for an AC charger, check to see if the two data lines are joined together.

I have checked this with a multimeter and can confirm that they are not, so your phone or whatever will only ever demand 500mA because that is how it is designed.

What a pain in the backside.

CostMad 12v In-Car Cigar Cigarette Lighter DC Extension Replacement Cable Lead for Cigar Cigarette Lighter Socket , 2.0m 2m
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and snug, 7 Nov 2013
I was worried that it might be the wrong size by a millimeter or two - you know the kind of thing I mean.

In fact it is absolutely spot on, well made and perfect for what I needed - thanks very much.

Motorcycle Headset for MP3, CD, Sat Nav, Ipod etc. 3.5mm plug from Rocket Radio
Motorcycle Headset for MP3, CD, Sat Nav, Ipod etc. 3.5mm plug from Rocket Radio
Offered by MFL Qualtech
Price: 14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but a bit on the thick side, 7 Nov 2013
I will admit that I do have sticky-out ears so perhaps it is my fault, but they are a bit thicker than I expected and I have found that they interfere with my oversized lug-holes.

Based on the price though they are a bargain and you can even hear music at 70mph.

Silverline 244979 5 Piece Disposable Brush Set
Silverline 244979 5 Piece Disposable Brush Set
Offered by Rybond
Price: 2.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and very chearful, 7 Nov 2013
I suppose the price should have given it away, and I suppose I shouldn't really complain too hard but I really wouldn't recommend these for any serious painting and the best thing you can do with them when you have finished is put them in the bin - the title gives it away.

Dual 2 Port USB Car Charger for Smart Phones / Mobiles / Tablets and any Devices Such As Apple iPad / iPhone / iPad / iPod, Samsung / HTC / Sony by Time2
Offered by Time2 Direct
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 7 Nov 2013
Small and perfectly formed - ideal for my Ford C-Max - sticks out far less than the last one. USB sockets are nice and snug so that cables fit well and don't lose connection when I put the hand brake on.

SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker
SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Offered by FoneM8store
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely blown away, 28 Oct 2013
Just amazing. The reviews were good, and for the price I just couldn't resist. The only (very minor) moan would be that the premium metal top bit is completely ruined by the cheap plastic bottom, but considering the price, who am I to complain?

Moisture Absorbing Crystal Refill Pack 2.5kg Pack. Kontrol
Moisture Absorbing Crystal Refill Pack 2.5kg Pack. Kontrol
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely riveting, 28 Sep 2013
Every now and again you come across a product the exceeds your expectations, and this is one of them. I was just looking for something to remove a bit of condensation from the windows in my living room but have discovered that I now don't even need a TV because this product is just so absorbing that it is even more fun to watch than paint dry...

No condensation though!

Comma GR2500G 500g Multi-Purpose Lithium Grease
Comma GR2500G 500g Multi-Purpose Lithium Grease
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, greasy (say it like Homer Simpson), 28 Sep 2013
It's a 500g tub of grease and you can use it for absolutely anything and everything! Does what it says on the plastic pot!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8