Profile for Mrs. M. Celebi-thomas > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. Celebi...

Mrs. M. Celebi-thomas

Bodum French Press Coffee Maker Spare Glass Liner - 0.35 L
Bodum French Press Coffee Maker Spare Glass Liner - 0.35 L
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 7.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Mar 2013
Perfect! It macthed my caffeeterie well. Didn't need to buy the whole thing again and pay for the whole thing.

Premier Housewares Cast Iron Spoon Rest - Matt Black
Premier Housewares Cast Iron Spoon Rest - Matt Black
Price: 7.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 28 Mar 2013
I like the look and the feel of this product. I had ceramic versions before. Only downside is a bit short. If it was a bit longer the wooden spoons and bigger spoons would have stayed on better.

Kuhn Rikon 24 cm Easy Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Black
Kuhn Rikon 24 cm Easy Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Black
Price: 24.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Mar 2013
I was fed-up with nin-stick saucepand and frying pand. They get scratched after a while and I am not sure how healthy those are. This is GREAT. The food cooks well in it and cleaning is easy. Plus I feel healthier and happier with this product. I now have 2 sizes of these. I can highly recommend!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush - can highly recommend it!, 28 Mar 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter. We never cut her hair and she has a long hair. The old baby combs were not working on her well. So I bought this mainly for the comb not for the brush. But the brush is just GREAT. It has plastic teeth but still it is really great. It de-tangles the hair easly, does not her her hair. We had various wooden brushes like this. But this one works well for us. And the comb is also very good. I can highly recommend. And of course my daugher loves the colur and the pictures on it.

Babypotz - 50 BPA Free Plastic Reusable Containers for Freezing Baby Food / Weaning Pots
Offered by Babypotz
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars These are GREAT products, 17 Mar 2012
I have a 3 year old daughter. I have been using these pots almost ever since she was born. Since they come in different sizes it is very handy for all sorts of storage purposes. They have been very useful when I started weaning her at about 6months. For keeping the food in the fridge and freezer. Afterwards I used them to store homemade play dough. In these days I use them as snack boxes to store cranberries, raisins, nuts etc and to store her craft bits and pieces; glitters, stars, snow flakes. And my daughter loves them. She likes to play with them in her kitchen too. I am sure we will have many more uses in years to come. I can highly recommend them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2012 1:34 AM BST

Peppa Pig single bed duvet cover plus 1 pillowcase set 'Adorable' rotary
Peppa Pig single bed duvet cover plus 1 pillowcase set 'Adorable' rotary

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good material, 5 Jan 2012
The description says 52% Polyester 48% Cotton. But the product arrived saying 100% Polyester. It has a very nylony feel and not a good material for a toddler skin. If I knew it was 100%Polyester I wouldn't have ordered it. Apart from the material the colour and the print, Peppa etc on the cover and the pillow are lovely.

Faringdon Set Of 4 13.5cm S Hooks With Ball Ends
Faringdon Set Of 4 13.5cm S Hooks With Ball Ends
Price: 3.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality!, 4 Jan 2012
The hooks were very poor quality. There is a ball in one end but the other end is very sharp and rough. It they fall on someone's head it will really hurt. I have a toddler and I am worried about these hooks falling on top of her by accident and piercing her body, head/skin so I have not used them and have no intention to use them either. I am extremely disappointed. I have ordered similar hooks from Amazon prior to this order and they have been great.
This item has arrived much later than I had expected -but that is not a real problem for me. I wonder if they run out of the good ones and send me these cast aside ones. I will try to replace them if I can. But what a hassle.

Childrens/Kids Girls Animal Print Umbrella (Premium Pongee Fabric) (See Description) (Monkey Design)

3.0 out of 5 stars This umbrella is OK, 3 Jan 2012
But, it was a bit bigger/heavier than i expected for my 2 and a half year old daughter. Also it is too green. Apart from that it is OK and my daughter loves it.