Profile for Lollard > Reviews

Content by Lollard

Lollard

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 240/240 GRIT, 22 Sep 2013
I had wandered around various shops trying to find emery boards with at least one decent rough edge. Many of the emery boards I saw had nothing to indicate degree of 'roughness' and I have previously wasted money buying boards simply because they 'looked right'. They are not all that cheap.
When I returned home I decided to try Amazon. I looked at all the adverts and went for the highest level of grit I could see (ie 240/240) and ordered 3 packs. They are perfect for what I want.

6x Oral-B Satin Floss Mint 25m (Flossing Action For A Fresh Clean Feeling)
6x Oral-B Satin Floss Mint 25m (Flossing Action For A Fresh Clean Feeling)
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Aug 2013
Satin Floss was recommended to me by a hygienist several years ago as my previous floss wasn't doing the job. I have used it ever since. It's good stuff it iis very useful to be able to buy 6 packs at a time through Amazon.

Wessex Poems and Other Verses
Wessex Poems and Other Verses

5.0 out of 5 stars THOUGHT PROVOKING AND ENJOYABLE, 7 July 2013
I am a huge fan of Thomas Hardy but had not read his poetry until I downloaded this to my kindle. I found it captivating and very realistic. What an insight into how life was in his day. I heartily recommend this book to others.

Biotène Dry Mouth Toothpaste Original Flavour 75ml
Biotène Dry Mouth Toothpaste Original Flavour 75ml
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Only toothpaste that works for my sensitivity, 4 July 2013
I discovered this toothpaste while in Australia about 5 years ago and I was delighted when I found I could buy it in UK. I have a very sensitive, dry mouth and it is the only toothpaste I can use - even Sensodyne causes me problems. I have found Amazon the best and cheapest way of buying it and I get it en masse when I can. An excellent product.

Death and the Devil
Death and the Devil

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THRILLER I'VE READ, 17 Jun 2013
I could not put it down and I spent ages googling all the history. An excellent author who has put in a great deal of research.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ACTUALLY WORKS, 29 May 2013
I have tried severa n'natural' sleeping aids but found them no help at all. These tiny tablets do the trick and, for me, just half of one works.