Profile for Lerue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sony BDPS5200 3D Smart Blu-ray Player with Super Wi-Fi
Sony BDPS5200 3D Smart Blu-ray Player with Super Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 22 Feb. 2015
Excellent piece of kit, and by the way the only smart unit that I can get amazon prime on. Which is one of the reasons I went with it, as both my Samsung smart TV and the humax pvr are not compatible.

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
worked straight out of the box, I have used with both older and newer style controllers without any problems.

EOn Surge Protected Energy Saver Power Down Socket w/TV Remote Sensor, 2 pieces value pack
Offered by JSP online

5.0 out of 5 stars already use several of these around the house, with ..., 22 Feb. 2015
already use several of these around the house, with different types of TV and sound systems, they do exactly what is required, and I have not had the problems that other users have reported.

Pack of 2 Battery Pack & Charge Cable for XBOX 360
Pack of 2 Battery Pack & Charge Cable for XBOX 360
Offered by Lovecases

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well I get about the right amount of time ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Works well I get about the right amount of time I would expect from a battery, only thing I have found is that according to the blurb the green light flashes when fully charged, mine doesn't. I left it on for over four hours one night to see if it would but no. I'm guessing from the time my other batteries charge all be it a different charger ( e. cig) that it should take about two and a half hours to charge a 3600 ma/hr battery. I am charging it from a plug that has an outlet for usb.

5mm WHITE WALL PANEL & CEILING PANEL HI-GLOSS .Tongue and Grooved . Ideal for your bath/shower walls going over tiles and on your ceiling 100% waterproof
Offered by dbs-bathroom-cladding-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Tools I found most useful were general purpose saw for long cuts, 22 Feb. 2015
Got these for a quick fix for my daughters shower, as it was a retro fit I thought this was going to be a pain, could not be further from the truth it was a breeze. We fitted out the whole thing in under three hours. Tools I found most useful were general purpose saw for long cuts, hacksaw for smaller and Stanley knife for intricate cut round shape of shower unit. The tongue and grove design made it easy to slot together and no-nails stuck it to the wall easily. Best of it's type that I have worked with, would definitely recommend if you want a quick long lasting fix for your bathroom.

Pack of 10 Branded Halogen G9 Capsule Light Bulbs 33W
Pack of 10 Branded Halogen G9 Capsule Light Bulbs 33W
Offered by Lights4less

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Feb. 2015
Seem to be working well have not had them long enough to be sure though.

iClever® Premium Quailty Mobility Scooter Latest Smart Battery Charger UK Work with Go-Go Elite Traveller and More[ 24V 1.5A]
Offered by Fippar

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 13 July 2014
Great piece of kit for the price. I knew that it would be small from the reviews. But I plugged it in and bobs your uncle it charged in 3 hour's. It will now be kept in the car. So no more forgetting to take on holiday. Would definitely recommend this as a spare.

Black 'Smart View' Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with a screen protector & cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 17 Feb. 2014
Does what it is supposed to do for the price. Others have said that the charging port was obscured, well I can use mine without having to take the cover off, just lucky maybe. I like how you can see the time and date in the window, and the clever little touch with the magnet opening my home page. all in all a really good piece of kit and I would recommend this.

Finlux 32H6020-D 32 Inch LED Widescreen HD Ready TV with Freeview & USB PVR Recording Black (New For 2012/13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finlux 32 inch HD ready TV, 18 Jun. 2013
Arrived a day early took about 2 minutes to set up colour is good sound is good. Bought this for daughters bedroom as older TV not compatible with you view.

Call the Ambulance!
Call the Ambulance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Call the Ambulance., 18 Jun. 2013
As I started my career in the Ambulance service in 1974. I found myself nodding and smiling as I read the exploits. the characters are very evocative of a service that was in it's early stages, and is now gone, I had a really great time reminiscing along with him as I read. If you are into nostalgia and have a hankering for the old days when life was simpler and at a slower pace then this is tyhe book for you. A great read.

Page: 1 | 2