Profile for Lerue > Reviews

Content by Lerue

Lerue

'Smart View' Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 with a screen protector & cloth (Black)
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 17 Feb 2014
Does what it is supposed to do for the price. Others have said that the charging port was obscured, well I can use mine without having to take the cover off, just lucky maybe. I like how you can see the time and date in the window, and the clever little touch with the magnet opening my home page. all in all a really good piece of kit and I would recommend this.

Finlux 32H6020-D 32 Inch LED Widescreen HD Ready TV with Freeview & USB PVR Recording Black (New For 2012/13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finlux 32 inch HD ready TV, 18 Jun 2013
Arrived a day early took about 2 minutes to set up colour is good sound is good. Bought this for daughters bedroom as older TV not compatible with you view.

Call the Ambulance!
Call the Ambulance!
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Call the Ambulance., 18 Jun 2013
As I started my career in the Ambulance service in 1974. I found myself nodding and smiling as I read the exploits. the characters are very evocative of a service that was in it's early stages, and is now gone, I had a really great time reminiscing along with him as I read. If you are into nostalgia and have a hankering for the old days when life was simpler and at a slower pace then this is tyhe book for you. A great read.

2 Full Sets of 5 (Total 10 Carts) High Capacity Compatible Printer Inks to Replace Epson 26XL. They fit XP-600, XP-605, XP-700, XP-800 Printers. Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow - 10 Pack - T2621, T2631, T2632, T2633, T2634 Printer by Delcomcomputers & Wantmoreink
Offered by DELCOMCOMPUTERS & WANTMOREINK
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars high capacity compatible printer ink, 18 Jun 2013
Have just replaced the ink cart and so far there is not a lot of difference between the original carts and these. So I will be using these in the future.

Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer
Epson XP605 AIO Expression Premium Wi-Fi Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson XP605 Printer, 21 April 2013
Got this to replace an HP that had finally cracked up. Within 1 hour of unpacking it I had it up and running on three laptops, set up to Wi-Fi was very quick the printer did everything including automatically setting the password, it was a dream. However another hour later I had all the functions in, maybe because I am not particularly computer savvy I would say just about competent. I found installing Epson connect a bit fiddly, it was a bit hit and miss if the computer would connect to the printer, even though I new it was because I would hit a test page and yet I would get the message printer not found, anyway perseverance is a great thing, over all it was easy to install. I have used it to copy some docs and have printed both in photo and document and they have been fairly fast, it is nice to print from the comfort of my living room, no more dragging the laptop upstairs to print a page. The only niggle I have is I don't like manuals on screen, I am old fashioned enough to actually remember books and like to be able to mark, write on etc. but that is just a personal preference not something I would mark the machine down on. Oh by the way on compatibility my laptops operate windows 8 on 1 and windows seven on the other 2 there was no difference in loading either of them, a screen comes up with windows 8 drivers but I did not need it. If you are looking for a fair priced machine then definitely buy it.

TP-Link TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections (USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server)
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars TP-Link TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router for BT connections, 13 April 2013
I purchased this because of the problems I was having with my BT homehub 2 which kept dropping the signal. It arrived on the due date, and within minutes I had it up and running. been a couple of months now and it has not dropped the signal once, boy am I glad I changed. If you want an inexpensive piece of kit that does the job, then get it.

Samsung WiFi Link Stick
Samsung WiFi Link Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung wis09abgn, 16 Jan 2011
I bought this with some trepidation, as after researching the reviews it seemed a few customers had a bad experience. well I can only say this was not the case for me happily. I plugged it in and set up the auto search and it found my BT homehub within 2 minutes, the only moment of panic I had was when I entered the security key and was given a message "could not connect" I thought to myself oh here it goes it is not going to work. Then I noticed that the default on the OSD keyboard is upper case. (doh!) after pressing the red button (a) to bring up lower case and filling in the details properly, I connected within seconds. It also appears that a good bit more has been added to the apps. this can only be good for the future. As has been stated in other reviews this piece of kit is expensive for what it is, so ultimately it is the individuals decision on price.

Samsung LE32C650 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz Motion Plus Allshare Internet LCD TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung LE32C650 widescreen LCD TV, 15 Jan 2011
Great TV! I did a lot of research before I decided on this television, and I am glad I settled on this one, the set up was simplicity itself, and I was happily viewing within 15 minutes of opening the box. As a lot of the reviews mentioned there are infinite ways of setting the picture and I am still tweaking the controls to get the most perfect picture, but to be honest it gets to be a bit of an endless quest when actually the picture is pretty good, and I think you start to tweak it just because you can! The large buttons on the remote mean I don't have to wear my glasses just to change channels. The internet TV was easy to access although the separate dongle was a bit expensive, the increase in services which appeared over the last few months, (according to the earlier feedback) gives me hope for the future of this service. My humax PVR connected via one of the 4 HDMI slots without any problems, and I even put my ageing VCR into one of the scart slots. The VCR tapes look even better than they did through my old telly. On the whole I would thoroughly recommend this television. A side note, It arrived 2 days early great for me (bonus) but for someone not able to be around it could be a problem.

Sagemcom RTI90-320 T2 HD Digital TV Recorder Freeview+ HD
Sagemcom RTI90-320 T2 HD Digital TV Recorder Freeview+ HD

1.0 out of 5 stars a real mistake, 22 Oct 2010
the only good thing I can think of to say is Amazon was quick to let me return this dog of a machine. The online returns page was very easy to navigate and I recieved my refund well within the time allowed.

Mafia II (Xbox 360)
Mafia II (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 22 Oct 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mafia II (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game does what it says on the tin, it moves along at a good pace. It took me 30hours to complete, once you get used to it the driving is actually quite fun, the controls are easy to use and the different scenarios are interesting enough to keep you playing.Although free roaming it does feel linear in the way you go from one scene to the other, you can't jump about and decide which way you play, only a small gripe. I would recommend the game, there is a lot of swearing but I suppose it is in context.