Profile for Mrs G. > Reviews

Content by Mrs G.

Mrs G.

Genuine Italian Leather, Small Dark Brown Turnlock Cross Body or Shoulder Bag Handbag. Includes a Protective Dust Bag.
Offered by Primo Sacchi- Choose Expedited Delivery For Before Xmas Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased with the appearance and quality when it arrived and ..., 26 Aug 2014
I bought this bag as a birthday present for my daughter-in-law. Her request was for a small dark brown leather bag. I was pleased with the appearance and quality when it arrived and hoped that the present would be a success. It was, she was delighted with it, the colour, quality, shoulder bag style and size. So it was a success.

A Possible Life
A Possible Life
by Sebastian Faulks

5.0 out of 5 stars Book for Christmas, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Possible Life (Paperback)
I bought this book for Christmas for my husband. I had already read it from the library. He has yet to read it but I enjoyed the stories very much so hopefully he will.

Bigjigs Toys BJ129 Snazzy Wooden Watches (Pack of 4 - Designs Vary)
Bigjigs Toys BJ129 Snazzy Wooden Watches (Pack of 4 - Designs Vary)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandchildrens watches, 9 Jan 2014
I bought these as xmas tree presents for my toddler grandchildren. I got 4 in the packet and I have kept 2 back for them to play with at grandma's house. They were received very well, especially as they were like Mummy & Daddy's watches. Although they are not working watches, the childrent are at an age when they can move the hands to the time that they see on the clock. Liked them very much.

Ty Peppa Pig Buddy 10"
Ty Peppa Pig Buddy 10"

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig - a hit, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ty Peppa Pig Buddy 10" (Toy)
My two yr old grandaughter loved Peppa and it was the right size for her. She has hugged and taken it everywhere with her so this was a successfull Christmas present.

Celebrity Bake Book
Celebrity Bake Book
by Andy Bates

2.0 out of 5 stars Baking Book, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Celebrity Bake Book (Hardcover)
I was rather disappointed with this book and in the end kept if to for myself instead of giving it to my teenage grandaughter for Christmas. It was not quite what I was expecting but I will use it myself.

Bigjigs Toys BJ301 Clock
Bigjigs Toys BJ301 Clock
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for 4 yr old, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ301 Clock (Toy)
My grandson thought this was great as he is learning the time. Also it was a hit with his parents as it's large hands and bright features encourage him to set the time etc. This was a very successful present.

Peppa Pig: Happy Birthday Peppa!
Peppa Pig: Happy Birthday Peppa!
by Author

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday Peppa Book - well received, 9 Jan 2014
It was a lovely colourful book but the size was rather large. I bought it with Peppa Pig for my 2 yr old granddaughters birthday. She is a small 2 yr old and the book was a bit big for her to manage at the moment, otherwise good.