Profile for jo smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Taming Her Boss
Taming Her Boss

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: Taming Her Boss (Kindle Edition)
This was the best book I have read in ages, it was solo funny that I was laughing out loud. I can't sing its praises enough, I will definitely be getting more books by this author. Well done C.M.Stunich

Raspberry Ketones and Green Coffee Bean Extract Capsules - Plus BONUS Healthy Living & Weight Loss eBook Sent Via Email - Duo Pack - Works Great With Detox Colon Cleanse For A Speed Slim Diet - Invest In Our Fat Burner Slimming Pills That Work Fast To Support A Balanced Lifestyle - Manufactured In a GMP Certified Facility - With Our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If You Do Not See Satisfactory Weight Loss Then Get Every Penny Back - ZERO RISK!
Offered by Az Natural Supplements Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I received the capsules really quickly and have started to ..., 30 Oct 2014
I received the capsules really quickly and have started to take them as yet have had no results but will review again in a couple of weeks.

Healing a Highlander's Heart: Brenna and Quade (Clan Grant series Book 2)
Healing a Highlander's Heart: Brenna and Quade (Clan Grant series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Loved this book. Would definitely read more from this author.

Claimed by the Alpha Dolphins: Part One: Bound to the Sea
Claimed by the Alpha Dolphins: Part One: Bound to the Sea

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Oct 2014
Cheap and cheerful and easy to read, sometimes that's just what you want, other times you need grit.

Jvc Haeb75b Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Black
Jvc Haeb75b Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Black
Offered by Apple Gear

3.0 out of 5 stars ... unfortunately even though I read the reviews they aren't great for small ears and I'm not sure if I ..., 20 Oct 2014
These were delivered on time but unfortunately even though I read the reviews they aren't great for small ears and I'm not sure if I can keep using them.

Reckless (Renegades, Book 1)
Reckless (Renegades, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 13 Oct 2014
What a great book, I think I had the full range of emotions, one of the best books I've read in a long long time.

VAIN - Part Two (The VAIN Series Book 2)
VAIN - Part Two (The VAIN Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Enjoyed the book but it ended so suddenly and the next one hadn't been released yet

Good Karma (Strong Karma Book 1)
Good Karma (Strong Karma Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice story and I can't wait for the next one, 5 Sep 2014
A really nice story and I can't wait for the next one. Have read other books by this author and I'm very excited about the line up that she has got at the moment.

Womens Ladies Back Cut Out Skull Sleeveless Baggy T Shirt Vest Top Plus Sizes
Womens Ladies Back Cut Out Skull Sleeveless Baggy T Shirt Vest Top Plus Sizes
Offered by Oops Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars hah, 27 Jun 2014
I bought this top really big to wear funkiness underneath it but the people who make this top think that small means baggy ont great for what I wanted at all

Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask 250ml / 8.5 fl.oz.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 9 Jun 2014
doesn't do what it says my normal hair routine works far better and is cheaper and easier to get hold of, but on the upside it did turn up really quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5