Profile for OliSawtell > Reviews

Content by OliSawtell

OliSawtell "Oli" (Milton Keynes)

Dc Comics Dc Unlimited Starcraft Premium Series 2: Kerrigan, Queen Of Blades Action Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!!, 27 Mar 2013
Perfectly formed, wonderful addition to my collection, and has pride of place on my desk at work. I Love it.

The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big
by David J. Schwartz
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed My Life, 15 Mar 2013
I read this when I was 22, I was a cleaner in an amusement arcade back then. Pretty hopeless and bitter. Family life was terrible, money was non existent. I am 40 now and I am a successful Programme Manager running multi-million pound projects. This book didn't do that, I did that. But this book helped me to get there. If I had not read this book, I would still be a cleaner. It made that much of a difference. Read it, it just might change your life.

Asus GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II OC Nvidia Graphics Card (2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Ready, SLI Support)
Price: 145.88

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 4 Jan 2013
Surpassed expectations. High end gfx performance, impressive cooling and simple overclocking. Marvellous! Build quality is extremly good also. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2013 4:06 PM BST

EZCAP.TV 116 EzCAPTURE USB 2.0 VHS to DVD Converter. Capture & convert video from VHS, Hi8, All Camcorders, DVD player, Satellite TV, etc. Capture xbox360/Wii/Playstation 3 in full colour. Upload videos direct to YouTube, convert for mobile device or make a dvd. Stream live with Skype, MSN, etc. Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 32/64 bit, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
Offered by EzCAP-TV
Price: 22.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Device just 'OK', but poor aftersales - beware, 29 Dec 2012
Purchased one of these a while back, and now have problems following OS upgrade. Website is not very helpful and the forum is a closed shop unless you can find receipt numbers and such. Company seems more focused on not delivering good service and more about worrying about copies from the far-east. Which is fine but you get the impression of a very unprofessional company. Product was only every 'just OK' it does what it purports to but the customer service wipes that clear.. AVOID AVOID AVOID.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 9:01 PM GMT

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 12 May 2011
I'm refering here to the wi-fi only option. There is so much Hype on the Amazon, that I was cynical. But actually this really is a first class product. 4* because it lacks a couple of features that seem 'a bit odd' to miss. First up - Wifi - not being able to connect to enterprise Wi-fi seems a little odd. I guess I can see it from most businesses not wanting their staff downloading lots of books on the companies wi-fi, but frankly this doesn't seem to be a justifiable reason - what it does do is penalise those of us tech savvy enough to have gone for higher security wi-fi options at home that fall into the 'enterprise' category! Second - sync between a kindle and kindle reader apps - I can connect my kindle to my PC at work or my Mac at home, but the wee beastie still won't 'sync' between the apps which seems like a clear oversight. That said, many of those issues would be removed by going for a 3G option, however where I work at least, a 3G signal is non-existent so it would have been a false economy.

OK then so why not 5*? Only because of the above, if they are able to roll out an update from 3.1 to... 3.2? include support for better security wi-fi options and add in a sync to the kindle for PC and Mac functions you have a perfect piece of hardware.

That said.. it is an awesome bit of kit and one which I think represents outstanding achievement in both technology and use. Don't hesitate, if you love books... buy one.