Profile for Marilyn > Reviews

Marilyn

Wonderful Life
Wonderful Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Best music I have heard in a long time, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Wonderful Life (Audio CD)
How exciting! On Wednesday I received the new Wonderful Life album by Black aka Colin Vearncombe and as he mentions 'a flash like that in your life' on his interview with David Easlea, as I was opening the cd case I had my own life flash and the same feeling of excitement I had back in 1989 when my sister came back from Italy with a compact cassette of the original Wonderful Life album she found in a small music shop in San Marino. For almost 2 years I looked for it in Spain and unable to find it I recorded the song from a radio station with an old cassette recorder that I still keep... Best sound quality ever! That's how much I loved and still love Colin's music.

Love, love, love the new CD2 and if I had to choose (luckily I don't need to :D) 'All We Need Is The Money', more than music, it feels like rapture. This album is what a real treat feels like. Colin, thank you for releasing this new work of art and specially for allowing us to have an insight into your world back then. Lots of Love, B.