Profile for Touchy-Feely Crafter > Reviews

Content by Touchy-Feely C...

Touchy-Feely Crafter (Torquay,Devon)

The Very Best of Gilbert O'Sullivan - A Singer & His Songs
The Very Best of Gilbert O'Sullivan - A Singer & His Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd, 29 Mar. 2012
Bought this for my Mum when I knew a back-stage meeting with the man himself (2012 Tour, Torquay) had been arranged for us... She was absolutely thrilled! Great CD if you're looking for a compilation of his hits.

Dear Dad, from you to me Tree design (Journals of a Lifetime)
Dear Dad, from you to me Tree design (Journals of a Lifetime)
by Neil Coxon

5.0 out of 5 stars Touchy- feely crafter, 19 Nov. 2009
I'd just like to echo the sentiments of all of the other five-star reviews; It's just a wonderful idea for a gift to a loved one. I've also bought the versions for Mum and Grandad. FAAAABULOUS !!!

If On A Winter's Night (Gatefold Cover)
If On A Winter's Night (Gatefold Cover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilled fantastically to the very bone!, 19 Nov. 2009
If you want to listen to the predictable,forget it.If you want to fall in love with these haunting renditions first time around,you will probably be disappointed; It is unlikely to happen. However,if music of a way-off era - and we're talking centuries here,not decades - interests you and whets your musical appetite, I urge you to give it a whirl. It's beautiful,haunting,evocative and yes CHRISTMASSY (!)in a very traditional 'tudory' way .I know that it will add a very special something to the collections I enjoy at this time of year which are ,incidentally, totally diverse.I guess it won't be everyone's bag ,but give it a chance (or two); I think it could make you happy : It certainly succeeds with me.
All credit to you, Sting . Winter greetings!

Easy Felted Accessories
Easy Felted Accessories
by Teresa Searle

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Felted Accessories By Teresa Searle, 8 Jun. 2009
This is a really well presented book about a craft I am curious to try .
It's certainly inspiring and I can't wait to get started!