Profile for Oddjob > Reviews

Content by Oddjob

Oddjob (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Outcast (Star Force Series Book 10)
Outcast (Star Force Series Book 10)
Price: 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 4 Jun 2014
This book is in the same genre and style of the earlier star force series. It is fast paced, stimulating and good sci fi. There have been some reviews knocking it, but I can't see why because just like the earlier books once you start reading it you just can't stop.

Im very much looking forward to the next in the series.

The Dead Sun (Star Force Series Book 9)
The Dead Sun (Star Force Series Book 9)
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars stop writing these books!!, 17 Feb 2014
Look these books are far too disruptive. You start reading the first page and then you just can't put the damn book down until it's finished. The problem is that real life has to put on hold whilst you are reading these books and sooner or later you just have eat drink and sleep.

If this is the last book I the series then perhaps I can get back to normal life again. However I am already feeling the onset of deep distressing withdrawal symptoms which will last until BVL writes another book. Just don't leave it too long mate.

Protector C All Insects Insecticidal Surface Space Spray 1 Litre bottle
Protector C All Insects Insecticidal Surface Space Spray 1 Litre bottle
Offered by Sales Direct Online
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 13 May 2013
What can you say other than it works. We had a silverfish infection in our holiday home in spain. We sprayed the crevices as directed in the bathrooms and kitchens. 24hrs later ......no silverfish.

It works.

Empire (Redemption Trilogy, Book 1) (In Her Name 5)
Empire (Redemption Trilogy, Book 1) (In Her Name 5)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow start but a cracking read., 13 May 2013
I am not a typical science fiction reader...too many grey hairs!!! However I did like Star Trek, Star Wars etc when I was younger and also liked stargate tv series. I picked up this book after reading the recomendAtions. However After the first 75 pages I almost stopped reading it, however boy, I am I delighted I didn't .....the story really started picking up pace, the action built and the plots developed. Even though there is very little 'tech' in the books you don't mind because the stories are so intense.
If you want a really cracking read where you jut can not put the book down and just have to read on and on, then this is the book for you.

The whole series is compelling stuff.

Battle Station (Star Force Series Book 5)
Battle Station (Star Force Series Book 5)
Price: 3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 20 Mar 2013
Just like the rest of the star force series this book travels at light speed and simply can not be put down for a second. Well done mr Larson we can't wait for the next instalment.

Extinction (Star Force Series Book 2)
Extinction (Star Force Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 20 Mar 2013

Swarm (Star Force Series Book 1)
Swarm (Star Force Series Book 1)
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 20 Mar 2013

Empire (Star Force Series Book 6)
Empire (Star Force Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 20 Mar 2013

Rebellion (Star Force Series Book 3)
Rebellion (Star Force Series Book 3)
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 20 Mar 2013
Just like the rest of the star once series this book travels at light speed nd imply can not be put down or a second. Well done mr Larson we can't wait for the next instalment.

Conquest (Star Force Series Book 4)
Conquest (Star Force Series Book 4)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4