ARRAY(0xa2686984)

Profile for Thalia > Reviews

Content by Thalia

Thalia (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wheelybug Ladybird Ride-on (Small)
Wheelybug Ladybird Ride-on (Small)
Price: 43.56

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 13 April 2013
My 17 months old daughter loves it! It gives her a feeling of freedom as she rides on it and she enjoys it a lot! xx

Nail Necessities by Jessica Nails Phenomen Oil 7.4ml
Nail Necessities by Jessica Nails Phenomen Oil 7.4ml
Offered by Ella Gray
Price: 6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 6 Mar 2013
the best cuticle oil I have tried! definitely recommended! with daily usage, you can see great difference in your cuticles.

JESSICA Intense - Heel Repair Creme 473ml
JESSICA Intense - Heel Repair Creme 473ml
Offered by Hair Skin Beauty
Price: 50.18

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!, 6 Mar 2013
This creme was recommended to me by a beauty therapist and after I have been using it for a month, I cannot recommend it highly enough! It's the best creme I have tried for dry/cracked heels and it smells nice too ;) xx

Parissa Strip-Free Hot Wax 120g
Parissa Strip-Free Hot Wax 120g
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended!, 1 Jun 2012
This is the best wax I have ever for my upper lip! easy to use, quick, without causing any pain!

Lamaze Octotunes
Lamaze Octotunes
Price: 15.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big - not easy to play with, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Baby Product)
I loved it when I saw it and it seemed like a good idea but unfortunately I hadn't realized how big it was! My daughter is now 6 months and still doesn't manage to squeeze the arms to make music :( She hardly ever plays with it... I think it is for much older babies but on there hand I think it is too plain (and maybe boring) for an older baby.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Gym
Fisher-Price Rainforest Gym
Offered by five2ninesales
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended!, 31 May 2012
I bought this after reading all these 5 star reviews and I was not wrong! My daugther absolutely loves it! I bought it when he was only a few weeks old and she still uses it now that she is 6m! It keeps her occupied, happy and motivated her to move around, try to catch the toys etc! Love it!

20 x 10 Grams Citric Acid Foil Fresh Sachets
20 x 10 Grams Citric Acid Foil Fresh Sachets
Offered by meridianstar
Price: 5.91

2.0 out of 5 stars not happy, 31 May 2012
I have been using these sachets for 2 months now in my kettle and the (baby) sterilizer and I am not satisfied :( I would not reccomend them! I found that simple vinegar with added water worked better in my case!

Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
Annabel Karmel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner
by Annabel Karmel
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful!, 31 May 2012
It helped me build my confidence in preparing my daughter's food and make her healthy meals. Very easy to use, has all the steps and reccomended meal planners.

Philips AVENT SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
Philips AVENT SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
Price: 67.19

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended! a must-have!, 31 May 2012
This steamer/blender has given me the confidence to make all my baby's food with fresh ingredients since she started solids. I love the fact that I can steam her food and not boil it because this way she gets all the vitamins she can, which is very important and priceless I would say! It is very easy to use and wash. It saves you time and money! I highly recommend it!

Annabel Karmel Food Masher and Bowl
Annabel Karmel Food Masher and Bowl
Price: 4.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really needed..., 31 May 2012
I bought this when I started weaning my daughter and I actually bought anything I would find about weaning because I had no idea what would be really useful! Regarding the AK Food Masher and Bowl I came to the conclusion that I didn't really needed it. I can do the same thing in the avent blender or even easily with a fork in a regular bowl. I also noticed when I tried it that the ridged half of the bowl was difficult to clean after use as food residues didn't come out that easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3