Profile for Paspatakis Nikolaos > Reviews

Content by Paspatakis Nik...

Paspatakis Nikolaos (Greece)

Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy - Easy Store / Pull Apart Rod
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game Ever!!!, 25 Feb. 2015
My cat just loves it. She can play all the day without stopping. Best game ever!!!

Mouse Frenzy refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Mouse Frenzy refill- Fits Flying Frenzy & Da Bird Cat Toys
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one as it was described, 25 Feb. 2015
Good one as it was described. But I think its 2 heavy for such a use. To be honest my cat loved it as it is without using flying frenzy&...

Ancol Acticat Cat Play Tunnel
Ancol Acticat Cat Play Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one but in my case, 25 Feb. 2015
Good one but in my case, my cat doesnt use it if there is noone to play with. Dont know how the small kitties react though.

Kerbl Grey-White Mice, 5 cm, 4 Piece
Kerbl Grey-White Mice, 5 cm, 4 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
Cat love them

Wicker Two Tier Cat House Basket
Wicker Two Tier Cat House Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt be better., 25 Feb. 2015
To be honest I was very confused on the beginning about this product. 1st cause the price and 2nd cause my cat wasnt use it on the first 3-4 days. After that... my cat is always there. Using top and bottom. Even when people are coming is using it to hide. Overall great item but price is a little bit high.

Feather Frenzy refill -3 pack - Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Feather Frenzy refill -3 pack - Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Great item as it was subscribed

IVSO Slim-fit Stand Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tablet - with Multi-Angle View and Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by Gambolex

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and .... bads, 15 July 2014
I gave 5 stars cause it's exactly as was described.
It fits great on my note 10.1 2014
Looks nice and the different positions helps a lot.
When u use your tamplet on portrait position the handle on the back helps a lot.
The things I didn't like.
I think that the rubber that keeps the case close will soon be useless.
I am missing the portrait potions. If it had them it would be great.
The worst.... If you use the tablet on portrait position and you leave it on a table for example... The tablet turns on left for about 5-10 degrees. That's because the "clip" of the case that keeps it close (the U shape) extends from the case around 1 1.5cm. So the tamplet can't be parallel on the table.... In other words you can't use it!

Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 70MB/s MicroSDHC Pro Memory Card without Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 April 2013
Original item with great speeds.
Write speed 12.2 MB/s
Read speak 45.2MB/s
Using sd tools!
No more problems with sandisk cards.

SanDisk SDSDQUA-032G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by Base

1.0 out of 5 stars BE WARNED !!! S3 + Ultra = Conflicts, 1 Jan. 2013
Sd card was exactly as it should be.
Package/ delivery was excelent.
But......
I had it for almost 1 1/2 months now. Everything was working ok but suddently my card was unespectacly removed. That happened 13 days ago. I tried so many ways to fix it by plugging paper on the sd card for a better pin connection , format, take out battery etc but nothing worked. I even broke the sd card tray.... I replaced the sd card try with a new one but problem was still there....
After hours of searching i found out that Sandisk admitted that it is a known problem between S3 & several SD brands (?) but Sandisk has resolved the issue with the new batch of cards that has just arrived in Dec 2012.
I had no problems with my old 8Gb micro card tho.
I would like to have a refund or a replacement with that new batch.
Hope i helped...

Btw i was using that card on a Galaxy S3.
Be aware!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 12:25 AM BST