Profile for L Davis > Reviews

Content by L Davis

L Davis "Lindos" (Somewhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
First4magnets 20mm x 10mm Thick Strong/ Powerful N42 Neodymium Magnet with 11Kg Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically, this is a very strong magnet! - ..., 19 Jan. 2015
Basically, this is a very strong magnet! - Not much more can be said of it really, but it don't half hold some weight!

Winnie The Pooh Post-N-Roll Hunny Pot
Winnie The Pooh Post-N-Roll Hunny Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars We got this at a great price on Amazon and I am really glad we ..., 19 Jan. 2015
We got this at a great price on Amazon and I am really glad we did, it comes with 4 balls, you pop them in the top, and they roll round the inside, round and round, then into the bottom of it, great fun for our little toddler, who will play with it for ages. Quality is very good, and it has winnie the pooh on it, what more can one ask for?!

MAGNET Expert Ltd - 16mm dia 9.7kg Pull N42 Strong Neodymium Hook Magnet
MAGNET Expert Ltd - 16mm dia 9.7kg Pull N42 Strong Neodymium Hook Magnet

4.0 out of 5 stars and the quality is very good, as is the packaging, 19 Jan. 2015
These are really handy for hanging things off the fridge etc, very strong considering their size, and the quality is very good, as is the packaging. I hung some keys on them and while they don't drop off, I wouldn't completely trust them to hold, as sometimes they will slip down the fridge a little, but other than that, excellent product.

Lekue Pack Of 2 Citrus Spray
Lekue Pack Of 2 Citrus Spray
Offered by shopkiya (Full Baby Product Range)

3.0 out of 5 stars they go in the dishwasher and come out fine., 19 Jan. 2015
I only bought this because it was cheap and on offer, more of a gimmick than anything else really, It is a little messy getting it in, and you have to squeeze the fruit a little to get the juices out of it, so you end up a bit sticky anyway, however it does work once you get it going, they go in the dishwasher and come out fine.

Sellotape 48mm x 20m Super Packaging Tape - Clear
Sellotape 48mm x 20m Super Packaging Tape - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tape money can buy, 19 Jan. 2015
Simply the best packaging and gift tape money can buy.

You can buy packing sticky tape for all sorts of prices online, some of it can be really cheap and nasty, and even some of the expensive ones can be poor quality, move over, because this is where the Sellotape Clear comes in.

It is very strong, sticks to pretty much everything, it is also clear, so you can hardly see it, and it is a thicker than normal tape, which is proof of a high quality item. Another added bonus is that it is silent when in use, no tape sound, just unrolls dead quiet, brilliant!

Scotch Pop Up Desk Grip Dispenser (Grey)
Scotch Pop Up Desk Grip Dispenser (Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars I have the hand version also and I find this just as good, the suction pad on the bottom keeps it ..., 24 Dec. 2014
A very handy tape dispenser to use with the pop up tapes, I have the hand version also and I find this just as good, the suction pad on the bottom keeps it stuck to pretty much any shiny surface, making wrapping things so much easier, a must for Christmas.

Canon Original 2311B003 PP-201 Bubble Jet Media Photo Paper 4x6 (50 Sheets)
Canon Original 2311B003 PP-201 Bubble Jet Media Photo Paper 4x6 (50 Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars the colour reproduction is fantastic. The prints hold their colour for many many ..., 20 Dec. 2014
For whichever printer make I have, I always go for this paper, the colour reproduction is fantastic. The prints hold their colour for many many years, and print quality is brilliant, this is down the printer, but it is also down to the paper, it makes a massive difference.

MagCozy 2-Pack (Dark Blue)
MagCozy 2-Pack (Dark Blue)
Offered by Cozy Industries UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, ingenious little gadget., 20 Dec. 2014
Whoever thought of this little gizmo, deserves a pat on the back. It was the solution to a problem I never had, but a problem I would come across one day I am sure, losing my adaptor! - It currently sits nicely next to my laptop, waiting for my wife to charge her MacBook Air. Brilliant, bright colours, been a couple of months now and it is still as vibrant as the day I received it. Not sure why I needed 2, but still no problems there!

Eightball Headphones/ei8htball EX811 In-ear headphone
Eightball Headphones/ei8htball EX811 In-ear headphone
Offered by Sent2u

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure where all the 5 star reviews are coming from., 20 Dec. 2014
Firstly, I have been looking for some great in ear buds, and I rely solely on the reviews, because you can't try them out before buying. Obviously I take everything with a pinch of salt, but the reviews for these were pretty much all 5 star, so buying was an easy choice.

But.

When I opened them, the box and packaging is minimal, no case and only 3 sets of white ear tips, the cable is a material braided kind, which is similar to the old style headphones you used to get with mobile phones, they get very dirty very quickly, and will kink if they are pulled, and you can't get the kink out of them, and they tangle very easy, the plus side of this is that you get very little cable noise.

Plugging in for the first time I noticed what I would say very plasticky and poor quality button / mic affair, but that is not the reason I bought these, I bought them for the sound. On first impressions, the sound is nice, warm, but quiet, lacking any mid presence, full of bass which is muddy at times, but again, losing the sub rumble that other headphones, even cheaper ones, have.

Considering the reviews by other customers, I was surprised these were that bad (yes, I used that word) - because the only thing which is of high quality is the look of the buds themselves, they look great, but I don't listen to music with my eyes, it is the sound which makes them good. Comparing them to my trusty SoundMagic E10s - they just don't cut it, E10s for less money, blow these away, and they come with more tips, and a case (not that I ever use the case) -

Three stars, at a push from me!

Gowi Toys 559-41 Watermill for Bath
Gowi Toys 559-41 Watermill for Bath
Offered by inandout-distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this product, 13 Dec. 2014
My kids love this product, it is really good quality, it sticks to our slightly rough bathroom tiles as well, some don't and fall off all the sporadically, the wheels run nice and fast, and it provides a great time for kids when they are in the back. Love toys like this, keep them coming.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19