Profile for T. N. > Reviews

The Best of 1964 - 50th Birthday T Shirt Gift for Men, 100% Cotton
Offered by Da Londra
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and well presented, 7 Feb 2014
I bought this t-shirt for my brother-in-law's 50th birthday.
The t-shirt arrived promptly (as always with Amazon). It was well presented in a cellophane package.
Quality of the t-shirt was excellent and sizing was perfect.
All in all very satisfied and can recommend it to others.

Collection of Smart Wool-Rich Fashion Gloves
Collection of Smart Wool-Rich Fashion Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great xmas gift, 24 Nov 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my sister. I am sure she will love it. Quality looks great and it's really nicely packaged.

Personalised Wooden Keyring, Engraved With Your Special Message
Personalised Wooden Keyring, Engraved With Your Special Message
Offered by Gifted Moments
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Oct 2013
Got these for our hosue keys with our names written on them so that we don't confuse whose is what. They were made quickly, quality is superb and I can highly recommend it.

Wool-Rich Cable Knitted Beret, Scarf & Glove Set
Wool-Rich Cable Knitted Beret, Scarf & Glove Set

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved this present, 27 Nov 2012
I bought these for my wife's birthday. Arrived promptly and packaged really nicely. Quality is top notch and has class. My wife was very pleased with it. Thank you.

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Price: 98.32

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as wet shave but without the cuts, 15 May 2012
This is my 2nd Philips shaver (PT920). I left the other one behind in a hotel when we were on holiday. When I got back I had to use razor and foam again which resulted in lots of cuts. I couldn't stand it and after a week ordered another PT920. It arrived this morning and I had my first blissful shave again.

For me this electric shaver gives a cleaner and closer shave than a wet shave - and without the cuts and bleeding.

I think key to this shaver is its 3 track heads. I have tried other philips shavers in the past(but only with 2 track heads)and none of them were anywhere as good as this one.

I can thoroughly recommend this shaver.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 4 April 2012
I ordered these together with 2 pairs of Muddyfox cycling shorts and a cycling shirt. They were on sale by directsport at an amazing price. Overall great value for money, although I probably like this jacket least amongst my other purchses because of the 'plastic' feel of it. Hence 4 stars, but still very happy with it.

Muddyfox Cycling Shirt Mens Orange/Black Extra Lge
Muddyfox Cycling Shirt Mens Orange/Black Extra Lge

5.0 out of 5 stars Greta value for money, 4 April 2012
These were on sale on Amazon at an incredibly cheap price. I have other Muddyfox gear, so already knew that I'd get good quality stuff. Also bought 2 pairs of cycling shorts and a cycling jacket from the same seller. All good and can recommend them.

Kaiser Hand-held Magnifier
Kaiser Hand-held Magnifier
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loves these, 4 April 2012
Got these for my mum who knits quite a lot. She uses them to check her work and tells me that they are perfect for the job.

BlackBerry C-M2 Battery
BlackBerry C-M2 Battery
Offered by TheSlickZone UK (Ships From USA)
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 April 2012
Got these for my blackberry as the old battery seemed to run out very quickly.
Works perfectly now and holds it charge for several days.
Really good for the price that I paid for it.

Raleigh Front 5 LED Super Bright and Rear 5 LED Ultra Bright Light Set (150+ Hour Battery Life)
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd
Price: 15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 29 Jan 2012
Having previously bought a set of lights which were on sale for just a fiver and then finding out to my dismay how rubbish they were, I decided to go for these lights.

I am very pleased with them - they are solid, attach to the bike easily and are bright.

Lesson learnt - you get what you pay for! These lights are certainly worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2