Profile for Jule > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Swimsuits for women Full Body with cycle short Leg with sleeves
Swimsuits for women Full Body with cycle short Leg with sleeves
Offered by RGMM Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love it! I bought a second one just recently ..., 31 Mar. 2015
This suit has given me the confidence back to go swimming again. I bought my first swimsuit nearly two years ago. I absolutely love it! I bought a second one just recently as I have gained weight and the old one is too tight now. The only critic I have is that the sleeves could be a bit more comfortable. The sleeves have no non-slip stuff and therefore dig into you a bit (the sewing bit at the end of the sleeve, where some non-slip stuff should be, just like on the legs). Nonetheless, I have and will recommend this swimsuit to others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love this bra!, 24 Nov. 2013
As I said I absolutely love this bra, I have about 8 of them and I will be buying more. I love the variety of colours, the support and that the cups are padded. It looks nice on and you don't feel squascht. I wear this bra daily, for my normal day as well as for my excercises. I am not wearing any other bras anymore, simply because this is the most comfortable bra I bought to date!

Medipaq® GEL Tube Toe/Finger Bandage - Pain Relief From Blisters, Corns, Calluses and other Ailments Causing Sore Fingers and Toes
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Jun. 2013
Work well and stay in place! Always have some in my handbag has they have saved me many times! Great value! WIll buy again!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars hmm!, 4 Jun. 2013
I am not sure but I don't think that this is the original as it smells and taste diffrent! Also it only made me run to the toilet 14 to 16hours after drinking it, not sure if that is normal as I thought it would kick in shortly after drinking it.

Beurer PM 45 Heart Rate Monitor - White/Blue
Beurer PM 45 Heart Rate Monitor - White/Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!, 4 Jun. 2013
I was really looking forward to recieve this heart rate monitor. The watch was easy to set up and clear to read. The heart rate monitor belt was easy to put on but I never got any heart rate messures on the watch! So I send it back as I thought it was faulty, recieved replacement only to recover the same problem. Friends who frequently use hrm`s tried it for me as I thought that I might just be doing something wrong but no! Doesn't work, so was send back too! Very disappointed!

Meg and Mog 10 book collection in Zip-lock bag RRP £59.90
Meg and Mog 10 book collection in Zip-lock bag RRP £59.90
by Helen Nicoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely books, 4 Jun. 2013
I am an early years worker and the kids just love Meg and Mog stories! This set was good value!

Kswiss Ladies Tubes Run 100 A Storm/Charcoal/Blue Heaven Trainer 92316-054-M 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 4 Jun. 2013
I absolutly love these shoes! At first I was not very impressed with them but the more I wear them the more I love them. I have them for a while now and I am wearing them everyday inside and outside!

Clarks Womens Alpine Clover Black Leather 6 UK
Clarks Womens Alpine Clover Black Leather 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love, Love, Love these Shoes, 28 April 2013
I bought these shoes about 6 months ago in Clarks. I paid more, amazon's price is fab. I never owned a pair of shoes with heels as I have to wear insoles otherwise my feet are killing me. I bought these Shoes for my brothers wedding, I walked in them for a whole day (without my insoles)! I thought I would have to take them off after max 2 hours but I was fine! I am so amazed. I have worn them a lot since buying them, I just love them! They are georgious and comfy! Would buy them again even for a higher price! Love, Love, Love them!

EYE CAVITY-YOUR EYES DON'T TOUCH THE INSIDE BLINDFOLDS very soft sleepmask good for any sleeping position
Offered by SLEEPINGOWL

4.0 out of 5 stars good but a little too thick, 12 Nov. 2012
The mask is good but it is a bit uncomfortable when sleeping on my side, I find the daydream mask a lot more comfortable. However the mask blocks 98% of the light out. I would recommend this mask without any doubt for anyone who doesn't sleep on his/her side much. For everybody else I would recommend the daydream sleeping mask as it blends as much light out as this one and is even more comfortable.

ResultSport Level 1 Anion Massage Weighted 0.75kg (1.65lbs) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 105cm wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hula hoop, 26 Aug. 2012
I recieved this hula hoop about 6 weeks ago, the delivery was very quick and the hula hoop was well packed. I was a bit suprised about how big the hula hoop is when put together and the hoop was lighter then I expected. The first week I only used the hula hoop for 3 minutes each day as this was the guide. I had no bruises but I could feel that the hoop was a workout. After a week I decided I would go against the instructions which came with the hoop about increasing the workout time slowly so I used the hoop for 15/20 minutes instead the suggested 5 minutes. I felt fine but the next day I was covered in bruises! I still used the hoop but I looked awful around my waist for nearly a week. So go with the instructions and you will be fine! The hoop is of good quality even after taking it appart and putting it back together a few time due to traveling reasons. The hoop fits perfectly well in my carry on lagguage which I am very pleased with. In a few months time when I would like a workout with a heavier hoop I will simply fill the hoop with little bags of sand or rice to make it heavier, I already tested it and it works, so this hoop will be well worth the money I spend as I will have it for a long time. A great buy, would definitly recommend this hoop!

Page: 1 | 2