Profile for J. Littlewood > Reviews

J. Littlewood

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB  [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 3 Mar. 2013
This has got to be one of the BEST products I've bought on Amazon. I can carry my pictures and books around with me wherever I go. Charging is so easy , connecting to computer to transfer pics etc is also easy. Would highly recommended this product.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Can't beat it. Good old solitaire and no shuffling either. Great for long car journeys, once you start you can't put it down. Really easy and straight forward to use. Love it.

The Woman who Went to Bed for a Year
The Woman who Went to Bed for a Year

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, 3 Mar. 2013
After reading this book I am wondering if and how plausible this would be...could I actually pull this off I wonder?

The Art and Science of Digital Compositing: Techniques for Visual Effects, Animation and Motion Graphics (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
by Ron Brinkmann

5.0 out of 5 stars A***, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought this book for my son who is doing tv and film production at college. He couldn't put it down and read it from cover to cover. Said it was one of the best presents he'd had!

4 Way 6" Saucepan Sauce Pan Cooking Pot With Four-Way Dividers And Vented Glass Lid
Offered by Great Ideas By Post

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 3 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my dad as a gift for camping. Great piece of equipment when cooking for one person.

The Queen and I
The Queen and I

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Queen and I (Kindle Edition)
Great read, very funny. Now keep imagining Prince Charles wearing a shell suit appearing in court for assaulting a police officer!

Breo Roam Unisex Rubber Digital Watch Black Medium 17cm
Breo Roam Unisex Rubber Digital Watch Black Medium 17cm

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this product, 14 Feb. 2011
I recently purchased a Breo watch from Amazon. Unfortunately i have destroyed the packaging otherwise i would be returning the product as i find it one of the most unreliable pieces of equipment i have EVER bought. It resets itself at least once every day, sometimes three or four times a day. I never know if the time is correct or not and have to double check it with the clock on my phone or ask somebody else. It's now a joke that's not even funny. I may as well not wear a watch, in fact I think i'll take it off right now! I wish I hadn't bought it. Spend your money on something else!

The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
The Gro Company Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best money i've ever spent!, 23 Mar. 2010
I recently bought this product as my 2 year old was getting up at 5 every morning and I was shattered. I must say that I was dubious. Within two or three days we had success. We talk it though every night and she knows that she is to stay in her room and not wake mummy until the sun comes up at 6.30. She will now stay in her bed every morning until the sun comes up. Even though she is awake most mornings before the clock is set to sunrise, she will stay in her bedroom and 'reads stories' in her bed to her dolls until the sun comes up and she knows this is the cue to come and wake mummy. I am really pleased with the success of this product and would highly recomend this to any parent/carer who is looking after an early riser!