Profile for Mrs. S. Tinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Tinson

Mrs. S. Tinson (gloucestershire, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bar keepers friend power spray 500ml
Bar keepers friend power spray 500ml
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd
Price: 4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars It was recommended to me by my plumber for cleaning an old ..., 16 Aug 2014
First time using this product. It was recommended to me by my plumber for cleaning an old stainless steel sink rather than replacing it. I must say it did the trick! Really powerful for a spray. Easy to use and with very little effort it brought my sink up a treat, removing stubborn marks and bringing the shine back. Very good value for money seeing as it saved the cost of a replacement sink!

Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice 500ml
Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice 500ml
Offered by Express Health Online
Price: 12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 11 July 2014
Love this product! So calming and soothing. Helps soothe the digestive tract from inflammation. I find it very cooling straight out of the fridge especially when suffering from things like heartburn. It's also organic so I know it's safe and ethical. It's a wonderful product that I would highly recommend. It also has a much better taste than some of the other more bitter products on the market. A real winner!

BodySpec Aloe Vera Capsules 60 x 10,000 mg (50 mg of 200:1 extract)
BodySpec Aloe Vera Capsules 60 x 10,000 mg (50 mg of 200:1 extract)
Offered by Natural Juices & Vitamins Ltd
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 11 July 2014
Love this product. So much easier to transport than liquid aloe vera products when travelling. I find it really helps soothe my digestive system and take it before meals to buffer anything I may be sensitive to. It's very calming and healing.

Sylvanian Families Milk Rabbit Family
Sylvanian Families Milk Rabbit Family
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families Milk Rabbit family, 30 May 2014
I bought this set for my Granddaughter and she loved it. She has just started collecting so this was an ideal one to begin the collection with - very cute!

Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice 1L
Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice 1L
Price: 15.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Pukka Organic Aloe Vera Juice, 18 Mar 2014
This is a very superior juice with a good clean taste. Very nourishing and soothing to the digestive system. Unlike other Aloes on the market, this one has no additives, or nasty preservatives and is also organic. I use this regularly and would highly recommend.

Cofresh Lentil Creamy Dill Chips 40 g (Pack of 20)
Cofresh Lentil Creamy Dill Chips 40 g (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lentil chips, 21 Nov 2013
I discovered these lovely Lentil chips yesterday and think they are a great healthy alternative to the usual snacks on offer. They are very good value as they are so light you get quite a lot in a bag! They taste really good too which surprised me as it seems like quite an odd idea - but it works!! I tried the simple sea salted variety and found they were very moreish! They are light and crispy and would be very satisfying with dips. I think children would like them too! I'm pleased to see they are available in bulk online with Amazon so I intend to order for Christmas and put them out on the buffet table for my guests! Happy munching everyone!

Fortuna Miradent Xylitol Chewing Gum (Fresh Fruit Flavour 30g (Pack of 30) )
Fortuna Miradent Xylitol Chewing Gum (Fresh Fruit Flavour 30g (Pack of 30) )
Offered by EasiLivingCom
Price: 3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Xylitol Fresh Fruit chewing gum, 23 July 2013
Unfortunately although I love many of the Xylitol flavours in this range, this one is not to my taste. It tastes cheap and too much like other fruity chewing gum flavours on the market out there!

Xylitol Chewing Gum - Green Tea (30 Pieces)
Xylitol Chewing Gum - Green Tea (30 Pieces)
Offered by EasiLivingCom
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Xylitol Chewing Gum, 23 July 2013
A first rate product with a great taste that does not dissipate too quickly. It tastes fresh and unbelievably like green tea!! I never want to be without it!

Folk Remedies for the Modern Age
Folk Remedies for the Modern Age
by Anthony Canelo
Price: 7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Folk Remedies for the Modern Age, 23 July 2013
This is a truly fantastic book which I would highly recommend. A definite 'must have' for all households. Packed full of useful tips and easy to follow ideas, using simple every day products to effectively enhance your health.

50ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
50ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance
Price: 1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Almond Oil, 23 July 2013
I like the handy little sized bottle, very convenient for travelling etc. The product seems good quality. Would definitely buy it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3