ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Offered by Happy Beds
Price: 64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single size mattress
First off the quality of the item is great. The mattress is thick and comfy perfect for a child's bed .
But I must also praise this company for their quality of service as I paidmore than 9 postage ,
I was concerned when the mattress did not arrive by the 30th as stated on the dispatch information and was also told my tracking info would be my name and postcode but no track info could be found:0(
I sent an email to happy beds on the 1/10 via Amazon who forwarded the response to me on the same day they gave me all my tracking information and informed me it would be delivered on 1/10 which it was!!! They also told me if I did not receive the item to re email them and they would try their best to resolve the problem as soon as possible for me.
Great product and 10/10 for customer services I would use this company again
Many thanks :0)

Backcare support divan bed Double (4'6) with 2 drawers and memory foam mattress by Restwell beds
Offered by BED CENTRE
Price: 165.00

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST FAB!!!, 31 Aug 2013
Well where do I begin,
This bed is absolutely gorgeous the mattress is really thick and firm enough but with just the right amount of give in it. I love that the fabric and colour is continued around the mattress so that mattress and base blend together beautifully.The 2 drawers included are a really great size.
I feel this was money really well spent,
Delivery was incredibly professional ,they called me the day before and 20 mins before delivery to ask me if I would be in and as it happened I had to go into work first thing ,he gave me a rough time of delivery and also told me what colour van he would be arriving in! He carried all the items in for me as it does come in 3 pieces with drawers attached in for safety. Iam looking forward to many happy nights sleep ,I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND & USE THIS COMPANY& DELIVERY SERVICE AGAIN GREAT JOB THANKS :0)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 4:18 PM GMT

Character World Disney Marvel Avengers Team Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World Disney Marvel Avengers Team Single Rotary Duvet Set
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bedtastic!, 10 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 5yr old who is superhero crazy he was really impressed and couldn't wait to get to bed ! the material is not cotton so does feel abit rough but when washed first with a little bit more conditioner it works a treat .
I would buy from this seller again as the service was very prompt and the item was well packaged :0)

MARVEL SUPER HEROES HULK SPIDERMAN TRAINER SHOE PE SWIM SPORTS SCHOOL BAG NEW
MARVEL SUPER HEROES HULK SPIDERMAN TRAINER SHOE PE SWIM SPORTS SCHOOL BAG NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars GRRREAT!, 10 Aug 2013
This gym sack fits the bill is big enough for the usual things required for a 5 year old to fit in for p.e
Arrived promptly was well packaged and of good quality. Material is easy to clean and has drawstrings either side my son loves it and can't wait to take it to school to show his friends all in all happy child happy parent ;0)

Marvel Avengers Assemble Childrens Lunch set Box Bottle Bag Official Licensed
Marvel Avengers Assemble Childrens Lunch set Box Bottle Bag Official Licensed

5.0 out of 5 stars AVENGERTASTIC!!!!!, 10 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 5yr old ready for when he goes back to school ,it arrived 2 days after I bought it!! and was really well packaged,the price is really great value and great quality .
When you shop around the price for a lunch box is 6 thats without the sandwich box and drink bottle included! As this was also free p&p it really was a steal I would definitely recommend this seller and would definatley buy from them again . GREAT SERVICE :0)

Womens Designer Black Satchel Skull Scarf Handbag KCMODE
Womens Designer Black Satchel Skull Scarf Handbag KCMODE

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BAG!!!!!!!!!!, 3 Dec 2012
My sister bought me this bag for my birthday, i am really happy as i put it in the wish list too buy for myself!. I am so impressed it has lots of room inside,with 2d skulls on the front and a skull scarf. You can carry this by the handles or use the shoulder strap. I would not say this was a satchel i would say it was more of a tote bag. I would recommend this sturdy skull handbag 1000%,i couldn't be happier!!.

LEGO Monster Fighters 9461: The Swamp Creature
LEGO Monster Fighters 9461: The Swamp Creature
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Monsters, 30 Nov 2012
I bought this for my daughter's friend for christmas, you get alot of pieces for the small price i paid {less than 6 even with p&p},so i am very pleased. Lego is always good,but i don't know what this newer Monster lego is like as this is my first purchase.I am sure the recipient will be happy as he love's building and has lots of Lego. Very happy with this product.

LEGO City: Fire Team Adventure! Storybook with minifigures and accessories
LEGO City: Fire Team Adventure! Storybook with minifigures and accessories
by Ladybird Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Adventure With Lego!!, 26 Nov 2012
I bought this for my nephew for this christmas,he really like's stories and building and i thought this book was a great idea. From what i can see the child/children can build the figure's while you read the book to them. I know my nephew will like this book,the picture's are bright and there is lot's of action. A good quality book that was well worth the money. I would 100% recommend and i can't wait to buy more!!

The Blood Binding: A Belladonna Johnson Story
The Blood Binding: A Belladonna Johnson Story
by Helen Stringer
Price: 4.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short!!, 22 Nov 2012
I really like reading the Belladonna Johnson stories with my daughter so when i saw this imagine my delight, however i am abit disappointed the plot was good enough to make so much more out of this book and some part's of the story were just hastily skimmed over. I don't know whether Helen Stringer has got bigger plans for Belladonna or whether this was too make a few quid,but i really believe it could have been soo much more!!! I hope this tiny offering is NOT the last we will hear of Belladonna. This book is good if it is to tide us over until Belladonna returns with a BIGGER adventure otherwise this book will be a let down if it is the last we hear of The Spellbinder.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 11:40 AM GMT

The Strange Case Of...
The Strange Case Of...
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Strange At All, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Strange Case Of... (Audio CD)
I love rock music and this was a great gift. I like Halestorm and enjoy all the song's on this cd except the very first song. I think they have done a good job with cd but as with all music have a listen before you buy. I recently pre-ordered a JLS cd for my daughter and wish i hadn't as it is terrible. I just wish Amazon would let you listen to the cd's before you pre-order as some of the artists can really take advantage and encourage you to buy in some case's the latest rubbish they can think up. This cd isn't to everyone's taste but i like it and i would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14