Profile for Just my opinion.... > Reviews

Content by Just my opinio...

Just my opinion.... "Mum Knows Best!" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Andrew James Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Red, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, Spatula And 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect All Round Mixer, 14 Aug 2014
I love, love, love this mixer! The Andrew James products are well made and work really well, and this is no exception. It is non slip, comes with great blades for all baking jobs and the splatter guard is a fantastic addition to it.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as usual, 3 Aug 2014
Fruit of the Loom t-shirts are great value, wash really well and aren't too thin. A fantastic set of tops for the price.

Little Fing'rs Self Stick Girlie Nails Scented
Little Fing'rs Self Stick Girlie Nails Scented

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't stay on long, 3 Aug 2014
My 9 year old loved these. They were pretty and fitted perfectly. It says in small writing that you'll get 'Sassy Serena', but of course it doesn't tell you that the cute cupcake ones pictured AREN'T Sassy Serena and therefore aren't the ones you'll receive.
The ones that arrived consisted of three different nail colours (8 pink, 8 lilac, 8 aqua) all topped with what looked like hundreds and thousands. I needed them that day and my daughter loved them so I didn't bother telling the seller.
I gave 4 stars as, although these are pretty and fitted my daughter well, they're the same as every other stick on nail. They don't stick for more than half an hour. I made her wash and dry her hands, followed the instructions to the letter, and they still fell off!

Samsung S Stylus Pen for Galaxy Note 2 - White
Samsung S Stylus Pen for Galaxy Note 2 - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to, 3 Aug 2014
Bought for my father as he'd lost his. Can't really write a review though as shortly after I bought it he broke the phone. Doh....

Wish I Was There - I Was the Golden Girl of British Cinema…Then My Life Fell to Pieces. This is My Story

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 3 Aug 2014
I enjoyed this book and would recommend it. It gives a good account of Emily's life.

I only have two niggles.

1. The overuse of the word malaise. I understand that the book was centered around Emilys illness but I felt the word was used far more than was necessary and was the wrong word for what is a serious mental illness.
2. When Emily tells of leading men, male friends, acquaintances and the like, she writes that virtually everyone 'took a shine to her'. It was hard to believe that she noticed all the men fawning over her, yet hadn't realised Brad Pitt had asked her out. Twice. I'm not sure if this was her self confidence talking or because she was looking back on difficult times through rose tinted spectacles, but it meant that as I was reading I knew what was coming.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal bag for the beach and more!, 21 July 2014
I LOVE my bag! I got it with the mug and handbag mirror as a birthday present and although not huge it big enough for a towel, sun cream and the usual bits a lady carries in her bag.
It's also ideal to pop in my handbag when shopping.

FLINDER'S FIELD (a murder mystery and psychological thriller)
FLINDER'S FIELD (a murder mystery and psychological thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Enjoyed It!, 18 July 2014
This is the first book I've read from this author and I found it a really good read.
I thought the characters were believable and the ending was unexpected. A solid story to enjoy over a couple of days.

I'm looking forward to the next one!

Lunch Box Bag Tote Insulated Cooler Carry Bag for Travel Picnic - Floral Pattern
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag., 7 July 2014
This arrived on Saturday and my daughter is taking it on it's first outing containing school lunch today.
It's a fantastic size - a 500ml water can stand upright in it with no problem. The look is great for me but also for my 9 year old, as I'm not sure I'll get it back now....

Always Dreaming of You
Always Dreaming of You

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light reading., 7 July 2014
This was an easy read although it felt like I was reading the same book as the first, just with different character names.
Only took a day to get through, so if you want something light for a flight then this is for you. Oh, except if you dislike reading about sex. Because it's on every page.

chinkyboo 11" Kitchen Rotating Icing Cake Decorating Turntable Display Stand Movable Holder Tool
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Top rate turntable!, 7 July 2014
This is fab for the price! Really sticks to the work top and turns smoothly to make icing easier

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7