ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Profile for Just my opinion.... > Reviews

Content by Just my opinio...

Just my opinion.... "Mum Knows Best!" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
gNappies Biodegradable gRefills Newborn/small- 40 Refills x 4 - 160 refills
gNappies Biodegradable gRefills Newborn/small- 40 Refills x 4 - 160 refills

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered but cancelled after more research, 6 Sep 2013
I ordered these as I thought they were a great environmental alternative to disposable nappies. However after researching a little more, I found that they contain exactly the same 'super absorber' as normal disposables. The only difference is the lack of plastic. So disappointed.

Gnappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Newborn/small
Gnappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Newborn/small
Price: 19.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that disposable is no different to any other., 26 Sep 2012
I used this item for a while, until I found out that their disposables contained the same SAP gel as any other disposable.
This means that apart from the plastic (and the cost!!), they're no different to any other disposable.
Having spent a considerable amount of money on this system it left me disappointed that they had hidden this fact deep in the terms and conditions..gNappies Biodegradable gRefills Newborn/small- 40 Refills x 4 - 160 refillsgNappies gBaby Bundle For Newborns

How to Be a Knight
How to Be a Knight
by David Steer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: How to Be a Knight (Hardcover)
I bought this along with a Knights outfit for my friends son. He is mad about Knights and this was a perfect book for him! He is 6 and is just about old enough for this. I would perhaps recommend it for 7 -8 year olds but if you have time to read it with them then younger children can enjoy it as well.

Child Knight Fancy Dress Costume age 6-8
Child Knight Fancy Dress Costume age 6-8
Offered by Designer Dudes
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made costume, 20 Feb 2012
I bought this for my friends son. He is mad about dressing up so I got him this and a book on knights - he loved them! When the costume arrived I checked it well and it is good quality, well made and the sizing is good.
Ideal for a childs dress up day at school or just for playing around the house!

Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (Nintendo Wii)
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by JosephGaming
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round family games!, 20 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this as a family Christmas present and it is fantastic! It has lots of traditional games on it and was fun for all the family.
We range in age from 6 to 41 and all enjoyed this immensely. We are still playing it and wouldn't be without it - it brings us all together!

I'm a Big Sister
I'm a Big Sister
by Joanna Cole
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book for when a new baby is arriving, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: I'm a Big Sister (Hardcover)
I bought this for my friends daughter to help her explain the 'arrival' of the new baby. It really helped her children bond and prevented jealousy from her older daughter.
A very good book

Bite Club (Morganville Vampires)
Bite Club (Morganville Vampires)
by Rachel Caine
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it!, 20 Feb 2012
I bought this for my daughter to complete the series so far for her. She is really into these vampire books and this one didn't disappoint.
Thoroughly recommended for older teenagers.

Madeleine
Madeleine
by Kate McCann
Price: 15.37

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad......, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Madeleine (Hardcover)
This is a very moving book. It gives Kates account of what happened the day Madeleine was taken and follows the investigation and how Kate and Gerry were coping.
A good read - I would recommend it.

TTfone TT180 - Senior Mobile Phone - Big Button - Large Display - FM radio - QUAD BAND - Torch function - SOS button - New Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, just brilliant!, 20 Feb 2012
I have now bought three of these for older members of my family. They are about the same size as a 'normal' mobile but have great sized buttons that are easy to see.
The only negative is that my father in law keeps setting his alarm off! He keeps his phone in his top pocket and when he bends he hits the button, which then sounds a very loud siren and texts his sons. Perhaps if this was a little harder to press it might be a good adjustment to the phone, but other than that I would definitely recommend it.

Ear Band-it Neoprene Headband - Large Blue
Ear Band-it Neoprene Headband - Large Blue
Offered by Funswim Ltd
Price: 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Looked like a good product, 20 Feb 2012
I bought this for my son who had recently had ear surgery. Unfortunately I had to return it as he refused to wear it! (He's 15....)
It did, however, look nice and thick, well made and very useful. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one again should he change his mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4