Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

100% Pure Free Range Australian Emu Oil 50ml
100% Pure Free Range Australian Emu Oil 50ml
Offered by Lowcostbeauty

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 10 Jan. 2014
At first, I thought the pump was broken because none would come out but on opening the bottle and looking inside, I found it had all dried up inside. Upon sellers advice, I placed the bottle in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes and it then did liquify although there is less than half of a bottle full so not the 50mls as advertised. Disappointed and would not buy again.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 3:00 PM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the colour as seen, 2 Nov. 2012
The real colour of this rug is a lot duller and darker, bought for my daughter but the colour was very disapointing as not suitable at all for a girls bedroom.

MOROCCAN GHASSOUL/RHASSOUL CLAY SOAP BAR - 100g
MOROCCAN GHASSOUL/RHASSOUL CLAY SOAP BAR - 100g

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty cheap soap!, 24 Nov. 2011
This is truely vile soap. Having had rhassoul soap before which I usually buy from the US, this soap is nothing like it. The smell is horrible and it lathers up like cheap normal soap so really dries out the skin. Real rhassoul soap is creamy and moisturising so there cannot be very much rhassoul clay in this soap. The ingredients are all in a foreign language so god knows what exactly is in it and I have already placed mine in the bin. I will go back to my supplier in the US which sells the real thing!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 12:26 PM GMT

Good Food: The Ultimate Recipe Book
Good Food: The Ultimate Recipe Book
by Angela Nilsen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 5 Feb. 2009
Was very disapointed when I received this book. I wish I knew what the recipes were before I bought it. I am quite a fussy eater so most of these recipes just don't appeal to me but of course to other people, this book might be a gem. I decided to write a review and list the recipes so that people would know what they are before buying. They are as follows:

risotto primavera
apple pie
sticky toffee pudding
summer pudding
lemon meringue pie

I suppose it depends on your tastes as to whether this book is for you. None of these recipes are quick and easy but neither are they over complicated. For me, being able to use just a couple of the recipes was not worth the price of the book.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2012 3:21 PM GMT

Kenwood SL250 Food Slicer - 100 Watt
Kenwood SL250 Food Slicer - 100 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally no more doorstops for bread!, 4 Feb. 2009
I have a panasonic breadmaker which I can't recommend enough. Lovely bread everytime. The problem I had was cutting the lovely bread! First I tried an electic knife, useless and just tore at the bread. Then I tried the good old fashioned bread knife. Fine for cutting the bread but impossible to cut consistent thin slices. I would only manage to cut 7 or eight slices, some of them absolute doorstoppers! Then I decided to try the Kenwood food slicer. I was worried looking at the other reviews, it seemed half of people liked it and the other half said it was useless but I was desperate to try something that would stop ruining my lovely bread. I have had it a week now and have used it everyday. I can now get 12 to 13 slices not including the outsiders on a large loaf and each slice is the perfect thickness, no more doorstops! It is not perfect in operation, you have to put some pressure on the bread to keep it in place and you need to experiment on how wide to set the blade but once you have it set to the width that you desire, it's perfect. Each slice doesn't come out the other side fully but with gentle coaxing, the slice can easily be pulled free if it's stuck. It's very safe as well as you need to press two buttons at the same time for the blade to operate. My advice is to practice before you give up on it if you are having problems because it really does work a dream once you get the knack of it. I wouldn't recommend it for those that have mobility problems as you do need to press the buttons with one hand and apply firm pressure with your other hand. For those of you who are destroying your lovely homemade bread like I was, then this is for you!

Breville TR40 Sandwich Press
Breville TR40 Sandwich Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks everyone for recommending this sandwich maker!, 5 Jan. 2009
This sandwich maker is absolutely fatastic! Fast heat up, yummy toasties in a few minutes, NO cleaning! I use this every day, my kids love it. Handy circle at back of machine to wrap cord when not in use and handle makes it easy to lift. The price for this sandwich maker is well worth it and you will not regret buying it!

Confidence Elliptical Cross Trainer with Computer - Black/Silver
Confidence Elliptical Cross Trainer with Computer - Black/Silver
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 May 2008
Ordered it Saturday night and arrived Tuesday morning! Was a bit alarmed at the instructions because they didn't appear very clear but there really wasn't much to it! Put together in about 20 minutes and I'm a gal! Really impressed with it. It looks a bit flimsy on the images on amazon but it really is sturdy and well built. Works brilliantly, definitely recommend!!!!