Profile for C Palmer-Myers > Reviews

Content by C Palmer-Myers

C Palmer-Myers

Rubies Cinderella Classic (Large)
Rubies Cinderella Classic (Large)
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 16 Mar. 2014
My class love this outfit! They have had so much fun wearing it during role-play that many of them have wanted to take it home to show mums and dads!!! Worth every penny!

Renaissance Prince Boys 4 Piece Costume Medium
Renaissance Prince Boys 4 Piece Costume Medium
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 16 Mar. 2014
My class have loved dressing up in this costume! The children said that they felt like a 'proper' prince when they wore it! The role-play was fantastic to observe and their role-play talk a joy to listen to! Worth every penny!

Smiffy'S Clown Lady
Smiffy'S Clown Lady
Offered by Affordable Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 16 Mar. 2014
I bought this to wear for a 'Worst Princess' theme day at school with my class of 4 & 5 year olds!

I wore it without the hat and bow-tie and added a differently styled purple wig! I chose to wear shorts underneath as, although the dress wasn't too short when standing up, every time I bent over the hoop in the dress caused it to raise up quite high!

The children thought the outfit was fantastic which was the whole purpose behind dressing up! They went on to design me a proper princess dresses so I was no longer the 'worst' princess!!!

A great outfit that has lots of different dress up possibilities!

Cluster Buster Window Trap (for Cluster Flies ONLY)
Cluster Buster Window Trap (for Cluster Flies ONLY)
Offered by Anglia Farm Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Catching bug!, 9 May 2013
Stuck in the window and working a treat!!! We thought we had cluster bugs and we did...they all fall in one after the other...Shame delivery doesn't extend beyond the UK as we have friends who;d love this in Germany!!!

Lot of 2 Vichy Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 48h For Women Roll On
Lot of 2 Vichy Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 48h For Women Roll On
Offered by olympiabeautystore

1.0 out of 5 stars Lot of 2...what happened to the other one...?..., 9 May 2013
My Vichy arrived beautifully wrapped in bubble wrap...but only one...I'm sure this one says lot of 2...when will the other one arrive?...

The Time Detectives
The Time Detectives

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as I remembered it!, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Time Detectives (CD-ROM)
Liked this a lot when I taught the Victorians a few years ago...still like it now! Works just as well with younger children with support as KS2 on their own.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Old School Day!!!, 14 Mar. 2013
Ordered for a Victorian style dress up day at school...with a cushion stuffed underneath and just around the bottom line, the skirt gave a great eg of a Victorian bustle! My class loved it!!!

Only 4 stars as I was too short for the skirt...!