Profile for HighlandLass > Reviews

Offered by Rainbow Florist Supplies Ltd
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab pots!, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Mini Terracotta Flower Pots 48mm
Great wee terracota pots. These were perfect for my home made beeswax candles - I put a seed paper label on them so that customers can then use the pots afterwards to grow flowers, to thank the bees :) Thanks also for such quick delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 3:23 PM GMT

Diesel Women's Jeune La Petite Bag Chestnut/Brown X00894 Ps621 H3852
Diesel Women's Jeune La Petite Bag Chestnut/Brown X00894 Ps621 H3852

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 6 Aug 2012
Treated myself to this - and I am so happy. It's roomy and soft and good quality. Love the handles and shoulder strap option. I change my mind about the way I carry my bag all the time - sometimes shoulder gets sore, or hands get too full, so this is perfect.

Archery Target Faces 80cm - (Quantity 10)
Archery Target Faces 80cm - (Quantity 10)
Offered by Archery World Ltd
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Archery targets, 6 Aug 2012
Had our own Olympic Games in the back yard last week. Already had bow and arrows but no targets - these were fab! Attached a couple of them to a couple of our haystacks - worked really well, and the kids loved it! Thank you for prompt delivery!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Olympic' hula hoops, 6 Aug 2012
These went down well at my son's 'Olympic Games' birthday party last week :-) Good size, great colours and brilliant fun!

KitSound XDOCK Clock Radio Dock with 30-Pin Adapter for iPod and iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/iPod Nano 5th Gen and iPod Touch 4th Gen - Blue
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool iPhone alarm clock, 6 Aug 2012
Fab product - exactly what I wanted for my daughter's room. It charges your iPhone/iPod as well as being a speaker for it, and is also an alarm clock. My daughter loves it :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2012 10:56 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, 19 Jun 2011
Thank you so much for the quick delivery for this item. It's a sheet, and it fits my bed, so it seems like there isn't much to say, but I have been looking for a proper fitting sheet for my 'emperor' sized bed for ages and this one fits the bill. Have washed it a few times and it hasn't faded so far.