Profile for K. Wilson > Reviews

Content by K. Wilson

K. Wilson "skatz" (Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love)

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally unrealistic!!, 30 May 2013
I just cannot believe that this book has so many raving reviews, those who think this is good really are lucky because they will be blown away when they read some other literature that actually is good! The theme of domestic abuse is important and I am glad there are writers that take it on but this was just ridiculous and far fetched! "Into The Darkest Corner" is much, much better, full of suspense and drama, I recommend it totally it Into the Darkest Corner

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, fake reviews!!!!, 19 April 2013
It is so disappointing to see so many highly reviewed products are actually fake. nearly every reviewer of this product and the sachets have only ever actually reviewed Skinny Sprinkles, most of the others have just one other random review. Please be careful when buying products based purely on customer reviews!!

The Accidental Husband
The Accidental Husband
by Jane Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 19 April 2013
This review is from: The Accidental Husband (Paperback)
This book was predictable, I am presumimg the twist at the end of the first half was meant to be a surprise but it was very expected. I didn't really connect with any of the main characters and many parts of the plot were unbelievably far-fetched. I was a Jane Green fan back in the day but I think I have mostly outgrown chick lit so maybe I would have enjoyed it more 10 years ago.

There, Their, They're: A No-Tears Guide to Grammar from the Word Nerd
There, Their, They're: A No-Tears Guide to Grammar from the Word Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Mar. 2013
This is perfect for a refresher and reminder about where to put punctuation marks when using quotes or the difference between effect and affect. Great value for just over £1.

Six Weeks to OMG: Get skinnier than all your friends
Six Weeks to OMG: Get skinnier than all your friends
by Venice A. Fulton

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!, 23 Mar. 2013
It is always suspicious when the majority of 5* reviewers have never reviewed anything else!! So dishonest, check it out for yourself!

Simon's Choice
Simon's Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart wrenching, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Simon's Choice (Kindle Edition)
I am astounded this book hasn't got more reviews!! I have never read that stirred so many emotions in me before, I cried so much. I don't want to spoil it for anyone and there are enough descriptions about its content, all I can say is read it but be prepared to cry a lot, especially if you are a parent.

Fancy Day in Room 1-A (I Can Read Fancy Nancy - Level 1)
Fancy Day in Room 1-A (I Can Read Fancy Nancy - Level 1)
by Jane O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Another sweet story, 1 Mar. 2013
My daughter cannot get enough of Fancy Nancy so these I Can Read books are fab. I'm pleased to see there are also Fancy Nancy chapter books now so the books will grow with her.

One Hundred Illustrated Stories (Usborne Illustrated Stories Collection)
One Hundred Illustrated Stories (Usborne Illustrated Stories Collection)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and amazing value, 1 Mar. 2013
This book is wonderful, so many stories and most are quite short, my 6 year old loves me to read them to her but I am sure it will be a book she dips in and out of as she gets older and reads to herself more. It includes very traditional fairy tales like Cinderella and Hansel and Gretel but there are also traditional tales from other cultures. It has gorgeous illustration son every page, really it is wonderful, would make a lovely present.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked Last Tango in Halifax.., 1 Mar. 2013
...then you will like this! When i first started reading it I thought it was fluffy chicklit with older charachters but it was so much more. I am not yet 40 but it made me happy to think when I am 60 I will still feel like I do now and wont necessarily be heading fast into geriactricism! I see so many people of my parents generation, women in particular who sacrificed so much in their lives and stayed in marriages that women of today would have been out of in under a year and it is reasurring to think it is not too late for them to find some true happiness if they are brave.

The Midwife's Confession
The Midwife's Confession

5.0 out of 5 stars Jusr read it!!, 21 Feb. 2013
There already plenty of reviews explaining the plot so all I am going to say is don't hesitate and read it! A word of warning though, make sure you have no plans or anything you really need to do before you start it because you will not want to put it down!! My very important coursework was left by the wayside because I just had to find out how the book ends!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17