Profile for Stuart H > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tanla Wide Angle/Macro Lens for iPhone 4/4S
Tanla Wide Angle/Macro Lens for iPhone 4/4S

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 17 Mar 2012
First of all, the photos I took with the Macro lens were surprisingly good. The level of detail was excellent and for the price, this lens is a definite must-buy for anyone who wants to use their iPhone for close-up photography.
Unfortunately, the price is also my issue and the reason why I sent mine back after only 2 days... It is too easy to over-tighten the lens on to the plastic case and without a knurled edge, it proved very difficult to remove it. Its a real shame because I was very happy with my purchase and would certainly recommend this if the build quality were better.

Move Of Ten
Move Of Ten

3.0 out of 5 stars Preferred Amber, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Move Of Ten (MP3 Download)
There are only 4 out of 10 tracks on this that I regularly listen to:
pce freeze 2.8i (beautiful and very Beaumont Hannant-like), nth Dafuseder.b (touches of FSOL), iris was a pupil (Amber-esque) & M62 (one of the more 'cheery' pieces!)

I much preferred the more ambient and less-jarring offerings on Amber but there are some very nice pieces here and I do come back to the album as a whole at times.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2011 11:03 AM BST

Mars Coat-King-Original 10 Blade
Mars Coat-King-Original 10 Blade
Offered by Diamond Edge Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my CKCS, 15 Aug 2011
I have a cavalier king charles spaniel and have tried the fulminator and several other grooming tools to manage his coat. A breeder put me on to the Coat King and I am amazes at how easy it is to thin the coat and clear out the dead hair.

My dog appreciated is too as their is less 'pulling' than with other tools.

Kensington Car Charger Ipod and Iphone
Kensington Car Charger Ipod and Iphone
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPhone SatNavs, 15 Aug 2011
This is a must-have for anyone using their iPhone on long journeys using an app-based SatNav. It comes with a long-enough lead to reach between the lighter socket and the corner of the windscreen, and the blue indicator light lets you know your phone is receiving a power connection. (It's actually easier seeing this at a glance than the battery status on the phone.)

Good product build and very fast delivery.

Duronic Black 5m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - Black - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality - Fast Delivery, 30 Jun 2011
The item arrived very quickly after my order was placed and I am very pleased with the build quality. Highly recommended.

Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black
Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but Lightweight, 18 Feb 2010
This is a well-fitting case for the iPhone that comes with a screen cloth and 2 screen protectors. The case itself feels great and not only prevents your phone from getting scratched up, but makes it a little more non-slip than it is without it.

My only issue is that it is very thin. I have a Mophie Juice Pack and needed to take the feather case off to use the Juice Pack. This was the first time I removed it and a small crack appeared at the bottom edge of the casing. No, I'm not at all heavy-handed, it's just not up to being removed I guess!

TeckNet® Wireless Bluetooth Mini Portable Speaker for iPhone, iPad, Smartphones, Tablets & other Bluetooth Devices
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at a great price, 12 Aug 2009
The sound off this unit is really good, the manual is less so... Actually, it is not really in need of the manual as ignoring the supplied headphone to unit lead is all you need to do. Your iPod docks in the unit to charge whilst you are playing it, so why would you use the lead? This doesn't work with my iPhone 3GS (but it didn't claim to) and the power connection was dodgy on my model so I now run it on batteries. (I thought it too much hassle to post back considering the price.) Using batteries makes it portable so I'm not too concerned. Overall, I'm really impressed with this and think it's excellent value for money.

TeckNet C009 UK 3 PIN 5V 1000mA USB Power Adapter / Mains Charger UK / Wall plug for MP3 players, All ipods, mobile phones, PDA's and Digital Cameras - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 12 Aug 2009
I bought this to power the TeckNet iPod portable speaker. The adaptor is great value and I'm pleased with it, however, I now use batteries as the connection on the speaker is not so good!

Page: 1 | 2